Saturday, September 4, 2010

poops i did it again?

i don't get how is it that every time i finally get my arse off the chair and decide to take a bath, i hear the sound of the bathroom door slamming shut, meaning that my brother just went in from the other side. *groans*

so while waiting for him to finish taking his bath, i pace around my room. well, not exactly.
in reality, i go back to doing what i was doing before i decided that it is finally time to take a bath. sad thing is, by the time it is my turn to use the bathroom, the urge to poop miraculously disappears.
i just know it will. :(


x
update: my brother is so done bathing, and so is my urge to poop... gone. blardy hell. plus, it's 1.27AM and i haven't bath!! D:


xx

hahaha it's 1.56AM now and i still haven't bath.
okay before ending this post, some pix of myself which i edited.
i don't think i did a good job lor. hahaha !



#1
fake lashes. still need my dalring to teach me how to put it on  :x
'cause i suck at it. it barely sticks, is like blink few times then it falls off? lmao
plus, there's actually a gap between the fake lashes and the real ones. showing some skin there. ma gu noob hai.


#2
haha guess what i edited!! d:


 damn. KHJ's eyes are bigger than mine. T__T
best pic in this post (sad case) even without editing. <3


(●̮̮̃•̃) /●̮̮̃•̃\
/█\♥/█\
 KHJ       MELO



P/s
i LOL-ed at the married couple emoticon. HAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: