Tuesday, February 28, 2012

judgmental


i always use to have this view on people with tattoos and/or piercings -- that they're intimidating and scary, and it's best not to mess with them.

how judgmental am i for thinking so?

just because they have tattoos doesn't make them bad people. yes, I do know some people with tattoos, and they turn out to be pretty nice people! but sometimes it's just so hard to not judge, i'm not perfect ya know.

and to my horror i noticed a friend of mine has a tattoo on his back. my first reaction was: "what?????!!!!!!!! seriously???! why would you do that?"

after calming myself, (and also to be honest it was totally none of my business), I told myself that it's his decision and that addition to his body doesn't necessary mean he's a changed person now, he's still a nice guy. heh :)

also, I saw my 'best friend' in campus today. (no idea why I nicknamed him that but the nickname stuck.) he dropped out of school few years back, i bumped into him quite awhile, and he told me he regretted dropping out, he should've continued studying and that it's too late to go back. but guess what? he's back in Curtin and i'm so proud of him! :')

besides, everyone deserves a second chance, no?


No comments: