Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hahaha

- Blogging from my phone now. Kinda lazy to switch on my computer to blog.. Haha -


I'm back from possibly one of the best parties of the year. I'm happy. This feeling of awesomeness is overwhelming. Though I might get scolded tomorrow for being out way past curfew!

Thing is, so much happened in one night. Like I said, the party. But on the other hand, there are some stuffs that kinda bummed me too. The cold reply? I know it's probably nothing. He wasn't in the mood anyways, but it just bothered me. Maybe I just expected too much. I expected you to treat me as someone you could share your troubles with. But sadly I am not.

Another thing.. The dreaded truth has finally been revealed. I saw it with my own eyes. You know what hurt me the most? The fact that you ignored me even after I told you to stop. Not even for me?

So that's why I'm sad. And that's why I'm happy. But the night ended well and here I am happy. Though I have to admit this feeling is kinda weird. It's like I can't contain this happiness but then part of me still feels sad. And another small part of me feels like I'm obliged to feel sad, or something. I'm definitely a weirdo. /.\

No comments: