Wednesday, May 9, 2012

i hate this part right here

hate.. that seems to be the word that circles my head most of the time nowadays. hate. hate hate hate hate hate. i hate this, I hate that, I hate him, I hate her. what is wrong with me?!

I never wanted to be like this. I never intended for this to happen. how did i let myself become so.. pathetic? one little thing goes wrong, then I go crazy and suddenly everything is wrong. everyone is wrong. little did I know I was the one who is wrong.

i don't know who i am anymore. looking in the mirror, i no longer recognize myself. all the thoughts i've had, anger i've directed at innocent people. i don't know why is everything going wrong. can something just turn out right for once?

just once. please let something good happen to me. i don't want to be the girl who feels sorry for herself, i've been feeling that way for way too long.

 “She was just some little girl who everyone stopped fighting for,” 
“Truth is a battle of perceptions. People only see what they’re prepared to confront. It’s not what you look at, it’s what you see.” 

No comments: