Friday, January 30, 2009

7 days!!!!

grrrrr!!!
si bei angry right now
shitty Boulevard gave me yet another reason to hate them!!
wanted to resign tomorrow, make it my last day
cause I simply can't stand working there now that I have money *smirks*
LOL!!
really bahh
so sien work there all the time..
and now that rou gan zai not there even worse,
feels like hell ah there .__.


but to be honest just now quite fun larh,
talked with Brandon,
he shared some stories liddat with me,
then we even took the cute thingy that put in car one arh..
and we put on our counters,. haha
just now I even stared at it till forgot that it's time to eat ==
luckily got a leng lui cashier go tell me LOL!!


but I also found out that to resign need 7day notice!!!
LIKE OMG LAH!!
I CAN'T STOP TOMORROW WHAT A SAD THING T___T

haix!!!!
7 more days at Boulevard...
someone just shoot me lah ==


actually I also don't know why suddenly my mood so suckish..
maybe it's because he didn't reply my message?
or maybe it's because I'm gonna miss all that shopping spree because I have to work 7 extra days..?
or maybe it's because I can't go tuan bai with the others today?
hmmm..
maybe it's all of them added together bahh =(
*sobs*
suan liaos..
7 more days..
till my freedom~
=O


No comments: