Thursday, January 29, 2009

back from Marudi + shopping tripp

arrived from Marudi at 1pm ++
raining heavily.. as usual
dunno why lately keep raining all the time..
very sien lorh...
then our visiting plan also cancelled.
so.. got a bit sien larh ==


then Emily messaged, ask me wanna go shopping or not
actually we already said that we were going shopping today
after tuan bai that is,
but now cancelled liaos so I dunno whether dad'll let me go out loh .__.
*sobs*
but in the end we all went out XD!!


1st stop was Emily's house,
we just sit there a while, then left for Parkson!!
I thought it was gonna be hell of a fun time.. who knew ==
wanted to buy a purse I saw at Parkson the last time I went window shopping with Karen and Su..
but when go to the place,
the purse.. gone liaos!!!
*sobs*


sooooooooo sad larh!!!!
like finally have money wanna come back and buy it then it's gone
T____T
boooo~


then we just walked walked nia lorh.. cause nothing else to see liaos =/
guess what?
we left Parkson in less than an hour!
zzz...
that just shows how little there is to shop there ..
saw Jac Darling there ! LOL!!
people become soooooo pretty liao loh...
CNY should be become fat+hideous but dunno how come she otherwise de ==
UNFAIR!!!!


then we went to Imperial~
by we, I mean, Emily, my brother and I.
haha
there also same !!
almost all the shops closed!!
wth?!?!?!
WE CAME HERE TO SHOP LEHHS HOW COME ALL NOT OPEN HAR!!!
=.=
sooooooo pissed!!
this shopping spree wasted lah!!
U-ME closed.. then I thought maybe at least,
Rage will be opened..
because the bags there quite nice one..
who knew..
closed too!!
wasaii...~!
nothing to do liao lorh whole Imperial..
zzzzz!!
went to see mascara and eye liner..
wanted to buy liaos, but then decided not to cause thought we were going to Boulevard so just buy there.
so we left Imperial after a while.


then on the way to Boulevard liaos..
when suddenly Emily's dad called..
said wanna go open house liaos =/
so what to do..
need to drop Emily off somewhere near the house lorh..
so she can't go Bou anymore *boohoo*
haix!
ben lai wanted to show her the bag I like one lehhs~
now can't anymore... =(..


then my bro and I went to Toys World,
cause wanna buy the thing put inside the car then can move de arhh =p
who knew, drive so xin ku then CLOSED!!!!!
grrrrr~!
very pissed liao ohhh!!!! =.=


so went back to Boulevard.
bought Lekor 1st, then regret
LOL!!
should have bought it after we done shopping lols
@@
but nevertheless~
STILL OH SO YUMMY !! XD
the best part of today I guess -___-''


then went in,
showed my bro the bag, he said ugly T_T
booo~
so didn't buy lorh..
went upstairs to buy the put in car de thing ^^
wakaka~~
sooooooo many new ones lehh!!!!
wasaii~~
see till my eyes wanna drop out liaos XD
happy happy ^^


finally bought a duckyyyy~
and my bro bought a stitch stuff toy... he loves stitch very much duno why~
hahaha!!
all in all~
petrol wasted, but not so much shopping done..
haha!!
but still, happy ~ =p


here are the pics I took, some in Marudi, some just now!
enjoy~

my zi lian brother borrowed my phone to take his picture so that he can see how his hair looks like ._.
3 cute boiis~
2 are my brothers and another one is my cousin Yang Yang~
Ariston, Yang Yang and Abyyy ~
muahaha,, my cute cute CUTE cousin Yang YAng!!!
hoho... Parking success LMAO!!!
guess which is my car lohhh =p

the oh so cute ducky which I bought in Boulevard =D
cute bo???
polvoron~
random ~.~
rou gan~
*drools*
not at the food LOL!!

No comments: