Wednesday, January 28, 2009

celebration

finally I have the chance to touch the computer ._.
lols..
changed skin yesterday =p
with big help from Mr 13est of course~
cause I was at cc mar.. so I can't download the file,
then he dw for me then sent it to me
so thanks so much =)

I'm still at Marudi now,
actually I thought that I'm going back today.
but slight change of plans larhs,
cause celebrating Grandma's birthday tonight ^^
not sure how old she is~,
but still,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA ^^

.
anyways, chatted with babe just now
omg lah I miss her so much ><
huuhhuuu glad to have the chance to talk to her again =D
anyways,
she said that my blog not much pic!!
*ahem*
so I did what any normal human being would do---
put pics into my blog larh~
==
hehes




yoga !! eng tao~ XD

and also!!
Calvin~
*drools*
wu zun also engtao larh but Calvin more my type LOL!!!
kept drooling while watching 'gong zu xiao mei' drama
nice~~~
even my mum watched with me lehhs
lmao!!

Gong Zu Xiao Mei~
nice drama XD
with two hot guys how not nice lah ._.


Calvin~
O.O
omg lah can faint!!
drool drool drooll!!!
1st one is Vian's distand relative,
2nd is my ex
3rd is Joanna sapo's hubby(I hope he still is)
4th is MY soon to be hubby~
wahahaha

hope you're happy to see some pics in my blog babe f3f3
=p

PS..
omg lah I like him so much ...
.__.

No comments: