Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Sing Sien <33

on the 22nd,
we all went to Ss's house to celebrate her birthday !
it's a lil' early, cause her birthday's today.
haha..
at 1st I thought I can't make it,
cause dunno what time I asked madam what's my shift,
then she said, full.. everyone full so I also full.
then suddenly 5pm++ a senior cashier suddenly come and tell me that I balancing at 6pm
LIKE OMG LAH!!
I so shocked,
I stared at him then asked, balancing?
he was like,
yea, I thought you morning shift?


OMG!!!!
MIRACLE!!!!

haha..
I was very late,
as usual.. but I'm just glad that I made it =p
we had so much fun there,
also dunno what we did there lah,
just eat eat talk talk play play jio jio
hahas.. XD
last Awhyo gathering bahh =/
because everyone's leaving miri already
*sobs*

from left,
C3, Doris, Bryan, Kri, Me, and Karen


the pic where all of us are in it dunno where T_T
nobody send me yet!!!
FAST SEND ME LARHHHH !!! ==


4 leng luis!!!
damm leng one ohh ^^

c3, Doris, Kri laopo and Ss Ai Ren <3
how lucky am I to have such pretty laopo and ai ren..
haha


went home round 11++
the others still go out yam teh lehhs T_T
damm jealous..


anyways,
Happy Birthday Sing Sien Ai Ren <3333333

love you always
haha!!
very old liao wor.. XD

No comments: