Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ça va? ;DD





it's been awhile since my last post. ahh i do miss blogging, just that i've been lazy and pretty busy lately.
don't have much to say. life's so-so this week. though sad to say my eyesight is getting worse.

and i think i'm in love with French! it's so catchy and sounds so nice. ughh i wanna learn! :3
another reason for me wanting to learn this new language is cause all of this end-of-the-world hype.

see, i made this list of things i would do IF the world didn't end in 2012. one of them was going to Paris.  

bon jeur~ mon chéri ~  
sacre bleu!  

and the pearl hairband i bought online finally came! teehee <3

bought it here. the shop owner's lovely, she's so friendly. do support her :)


 my fortune cookie today. :p


blinnnggggggsss

blingsss


and more blings. hahaha *blinded*

okay ignore me i saw these pics in the folder and felt the need to post them. ;D

last friday the girls and I had lunch at Sanga. it was so-so. kinda pricey but not so nice in my opinion la. Wee's gonna update the foodblog soon, i guess. haha


last but not least...

an X-Large picture of myself. ;D
like this picture cos the red clothe behind me looks like a ribbon. LOL!

L-A-M-E i knoww. ughh i straightened my fringe too. no pic cause i've been amazingly un-camwhorish nowadays.

oh wait, i just realized the first pic of this post is me with my straight fringe. wtfff okay i need my sleep. NIGHTS! <3

No comments: