Monday, April 9, 2012

Ridiculously-Photogenic-Guy

if you haven't know, there's this hype going on in the internet about this ridiculously photogenic guy. HAHA

I agree. he is photogenic. I bet he's sitting in front of his computer, admiring all the hilarious memes made after him. what an honour!! hahaha. all of them cracked me up, and that face, you just can't seem to get bored with it. :p

so here's the original photo:

(source)
notice the purple shirt guy? not that you needed me to point him out.


so anyways, here's what the internet did with that picture of him. (oh how I love the internet)










hahaha i laughed so hard at the captions, while at the same time enjoying his handsome face. :D
got the pics here.


p/s if you can't see the memes clearly, click on the pic for a better view! :)
enjoy`

No comments: