Thursday, September 3, 2009

miss you already c3 !

went out last night!
had fun

haha

1st stop was Parkson,
cos we wanted to take photos ma.

at 1st wasn't that keen to take,
kinda tired bah...

but in the end, take also .__.
;D



love all the pics lah~
hhaha


everyone said we look like a family in this pic.
haha

AWHYO family ^^


(:

ooh~
I like this one. haha
see the three of us in front very loving XP

yay~
4 of us haha
can you feel the love? ~ WOO!

PL say he look very 'yang guang'(sunny) here.
lolol

woo this one
act cool. haha

I luv this one!! the background damn sui! haha

act pure :O
actually no need to act, we already very pure. haha

this one, Kri's favourite,
cos got the heart shape just above her head. haha

not bad larh this.
C- Carrie
P-PohLim/Prince *cough*
S-Shan
O-Olic
M-Melo

;D




and because of that (taking pic),
we were late for our reservation at Pongs!
lolol!

3 of us drove that night, and there were only 5 of us.
PL went with Kri, Doris with c3
I was alone =X

omg la.. damn f**king scary ok!!
the stairs empty one then the parking lot also empty.
wtf?

don't know which would have been scarier,
seeing a ghost or being robbed.
lol

when I saw the guard also almost heart attack liao me -__-



1st to arrive.
cos Kri actually left her parking ticket with Doris
funny not? =.=
(they were in diff cars) zzzz!


while eating, suddenly this group of samsengs appeared out of nowhere on the road opposite the restaurant.

like omg?
then all the workers at Pongs rushed out to see
and I heard someone said,
"they take gun ah?"

OMG MY HEART FREAKIN STOPPED BEATING
-______-

haha

lived this long,
never saw or heard bout someone holding a gun while running freely on the streets!

wtf?

this is Miri leh.
small town.
safe safe punya.
kenapa ada hal macam ni??

OMG!

(I get all la when I'm nervous! LMAO)


phew lah we're all alive.
donno real o not. haha





anyways, the other day Sushi helped me tie my hair up into a bun
and when I took it off,
my hair's curly!

omg ;D



can see properly o not the curl?
haha

ok ma?
:X
should I straighten 1st then curl next year,
or just curl now?
haha

XP



PS:
something's bothering me I don't know what =X

PPS:
won't update blog that often nemore... unless provided with nice nice photos ! ;D
check out my twitter updates instead
(can see at the right hand side, beneath the song thingy)
teehee~

^^
psst~
twitter updates are more interesting.
at least that's what I think ;D
haha


No comments: