Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Justin Bieber!! ♥

yay~!
I'm writing this post to introduce a superstar in the making!
^^

this 15 year old superstar's name is ----

Justin Bieber!



hehe

be sure to remember the name,
cause I assure you, it'll appear on headlines everyday soon. (:



wanna know more about him?
click HERE for more info :P

quite an interesting biography I must say

did you know,
he actually met Usher and said to him:

"Hey Usher, I love your songs, do you want me to sing you one?"

to which Usher replied :

"No little buddy, just come inside, it's cold out."

haha

and now Usher appeared in Justin's 'One Time' video.
wooo~

nice right?
so cool~ XD




Justin Bieber (soon to be superstar) and Usher


teehee~
very cute 15 year old indeed ^^

let's hope he's taken,
if not Doreen darling sure gobble him up and eat him whole. HAHAHA


Usher and Justin again.
teehee~
they make quite a team don't you think?



he's so cute larh!
how I wish I was younger.. awww~




I came to know this talented young boy thru ~~~


GUESS???!!!




TWITTER!!

WOOTS~

I'm in love with twitter nowadays I don't know why =[
sometimes I even forget that I have a blog once I start tweeting. LOL!


plus, I'm sort of VERY in love with my twitter layout!
;D



it's gorgeous~
in my eyes that is ^^



come on lahh....
everyone should join Twitter ok!!!


;D



do listen to Justin's song 'One Time'
I'm sure you'll fall in love with him ^^

also, follow him in Twitter !
:O

HERE



ok that's it. I'm off to bed!
so much for sleeping before 10pm =.="
I break promises all the time.
boo me. !
:(





somehow,
this pic makes me laugh.
haha!

No comments: