Tuesday, September 29, 2009

mooncakesss ♥


don't worry okayyy,
we're not serial killers! ;D






we're just preparing for a big feast!

:O~














ta da~!





our breakfast!
haha

full moon toast~

found only in...



Curtin University of Technology Sarawak campus!!


;D



some goofy pics taken just now while struggling to studying in the library
^^


she's not yawning,
but laughing hahaha!


yay me and my Chen Yi Ru =P



arghh today's bag damn heavy one
T~T





this one can see him clearly ^^

(see I quite loyal one right? ;D till now still in love with him !)



sakai face just to entertain you all :O




picture of the day :




mooncakes from Jac darling ! (:


haha
love them darling
^^

my mum had one and she said it tastes just like those on sell!
haha

big compliment lerhh ;D

thanks for giving me the mooncakes oh darling!

what a pleasant surprise ♥
^^






PS:

do visit ah Wee and I 's newly opened FOOD BLOG! ;DDD

http://meweefoodaholic.blogspot.com/

No comments: