Thursday, December 17, 2009

I is still alive


 my two idiotic brothers :D


last night was funnn! (:

went to sing k with Awhyo. it's been awhile. so long didn't go sing k liao lor :(
finally, at long last we went! hehe



me and ss ai renn! pretty as always :P

after singing we went he cha, our usual routine.
we jokingly asked whether they still have abc special so late at night, who knew they reli have!
haha

so SS, Terry and I all had one. D:
so the very disastrous for our diet plan.
T~T

but owh well, the damage's done. no use crying over spilt milk, right?
(walau I sound so wise *proud*)



me and them at the tennis court the other day. (:


wei I love hanging out with awhyo so damn much lar!
can't wait for our KL trip this Jan ^^

woohoo~



as for now, I think it's best I go pack my bags
(haven't started packing *gulps)

leaving for Philipines tomorrow!! *jumps up and down

hehe


dad says we're gonna shop at the Biggest Mall in Asia. 
*drools!!!!


(I think this is the one? ~_~)

I simply cannot wait anymore. yay yay yay     \o/



ok lar, I still have a very looong to-do-list waiting for me. T~T
don't think I'll be updating, so don't miss me. hehe
or maybe I will, who knows? XD


bye bye BYE!







PS: I WANT A E72!!! YES I FREAKIN MADE UP MY MIND SO GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY! PLEASE? :3

No comments: