Friday, December 11, 2009

ten things you ought to know by now

who am I? 
that's a secret I'll never tell


 just joking! I'm not Gossip Girl okayys!
no need to keep my identity a secret




I've realized, that I've never really done a post on myself. like.. introducing myself blablabla

        lol. so here I am, writing this shit.



and if you haven't noticed, 
one of my eye is bigger than the other. T~T


let's make it #10 things you should know about ME. by now.
                                                


#1 I love PINK. not the singer, the colour.



   if only my room was this pink and this cute and this clean.



*gasp
       this girl is way more obsessed with pink than I am.




#2 I adore shopping. this, my friend, is my obsession.



sadly, big luxurious shopping malls aren't available in Miri.
          pfft~!



 Parkson, aka Bintang Plaza - Miri's most famous gathering spot for teens.




#3 My all time favourite brand is...


if you don't know this you might as well slap yourself. no wait, bitch slap yourself better. Just Do It. :P


I'm a big Nike fan. hehe


I lurveeee Nike stuffs idk why :/
   there's just something bout its designs that draws me to it.


just look at the Gold bling-ed shoe.! *drools





#4 I hate, H.A.T.E., beaches.


don't get me wrong, the view is stunning and all,
 I just dun like the beach water. it's salty, eew. and who knows there's jellyfish?! double eew!



scuba diving. oh my gosh where should I begin?
  I hate hate hate scuba diving!!!!
every year whenever we go for our holidays, mum definitely will drag me to scuba dive! wtf?!

every year I refused, but every year I succumbed to her and scuba dived.
   thus, every year I get a new 'souvenir' from scuba diving, if you know what I mean.

every single freakin' time I scuba dive, I manage to cut myself without fail. no matter how careful I am. T~T

 need I say more?




#5 Hello Kitty is loveee ♥


I love HK, it's just sooooooo irresistably cute!
 idk why so many people are against it, but I love it.



 I want this room! RAWR!

 
adorable! :P





#6 Bling is my thing. :P



this is the 2nd time I've bling-ed my phone.



this was how it looked like the 1st time.
  I improved, rite?

more pix of the bling-ed phone and tips to bling HERE



♥'s


#7 My all time favourite food is ABC!!!



ABC special in Pujut2 is my favourite! foodpost on it HERE.

I just love it. and you can't explain love.



#8 I love Gossip Girl.


 and any Chick Flick Romantic Comedy staring beautiful flawless people.

            Blair & Chuck FTW! \o/





#9 Top on my guys-to-drool-over-list is:




Chuck Bass! from GG.
 *wink wink*


basically, I change love from time to time.
  but no matter what, I will always love Calvin 辰亦儒 ♥ the most!



Calvin Chen Yi Ru. one of the member of Fahrenheit, a famous Taiwan boyband.
  1st time I saw him was when singing K with friends.(inside the MV obviously.)

his smile is so so so.. charming. and melted my heart. woots!



last but not least...
  despite how materialistic you think I am after reading #1-9,







#10 What I treasure most, is and always will be my friends and family. (:


awhyo family, consisting of 13 members.


(:

 memories will never be forgotten.


our first awhyo toast.


the girls. love them all. ♥



Curtini. pic above is us selling drinks for moral project. good old times.


Retards 
 have the most crazy and fun time with these beeyotchs! ;D



ah Vian. knew each other thru Friendster 1st, then our friendship grew. hehe. (:



Jac. the pretty one. she loves watching movie one haha.




of cos, I also love my super fat and super cute,


BeanBean!!!


looks so pure here. ahaha


fat, right?? :D


*ps couldn't find any family photos in this com D: will add one in once I find one*




wahaha. finally done with the post. meh I don't think it's really everything about me, but yea it's the happy part of me. lol

rereading this post, I think it's more of a,
"10-things-that-I-love-post" LOL!

what the =.="




okayy it's 4.42am, better head to bed! :/ nites!

6 comments:

LaylaFreakiinBoo_ said...

Omg your blog is amazing! :]
I <3 it! :]
BTW your very pretty!
Hope becoming a famous blogger happens for you! :]

MeLo♥ said...

haha.. thanks!! (: means alot haha and nope I'm not that pretty :O

LaylaFreakiinBoo_ said...

Oh my goodness gracious !
Yess you are verrry pretty!! >.<

LaylaFreakiinBoo_ said...

OHH my goodness gracious!!
Yess you are verrry prettty!! >.<

MeLo♥ said...

lol lol! ~_~ stop u're making me blush. haha :D and thanks! (: u shud update ur blog. haha

LaylaFreakiinBoo_ said...

Lo Awwww shes blushing!! >.<
And yeahh i know i know i shouuld lol