Friday, December 18, 2009

xoxo


my new spex.
kinda, sort of like it? o.O
but it's too loose and hence, uncomfortable :(

is it like possible to tighten it in the store or something? ~_~


went swimming and then sauna with Curtini yesterday.
sadly Sushi didn't go :(
cos she's in KK

we had tonnes of fun, playing in the pool, jio-ing each other as always.!

ah Wee damn violent one lor -,-
keep wanting to push me into the water T__T


after that we went Sauna,
but b4 that we washed our hairs together (sounds funny idk why) then conditioner.

hoho~
1st time I went sauna lor,
kelian arh my life.

it was really hot in there, like hard to breathe.

then turns out they all use mouth to breathe only me sakai go use nose breath =.=
the hell.
hahaha


after everything, had dinner at Pete's!

om nom nommm!! *drools

really nice. haha
I had Fish and Chips (seems like I eat this all the time hor =.=) 

yummy! :D

wait for ah Wee to update the foodblog on it larh hor :D


it was nice talking with each other like old times (:



xxx
and guess who received an early Xmas pressie??!


none other than mua of course!

hehe

Jac darling dropped a pressie for me last night. she shouldn't have :/

THANKS SO MUCH DARLING! :D


Hello Kitty! woots! haha
lovessss it ♥



haix, it's almost 12. gots to go to the airport soon!
byes everyone. hopefully I'll have a great time there, hehe.
please dun gain weight T_T
I'm fat enough already!!


 I weighed this morning. I'm 1kg heavier than yesterday. CCB!!!!!
T~T

want to kill people liao lor WALAU EH!








BYE EVERYONE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE! :D

wheeee~


No comments: