Saturday, July 9, 2011

personal


ahh, saw this on tumblr. i don't know how or why, but the last sentence touched me. we're all weird little things now, aren't we?

some of us have everything, yet complain that we don't have enough;
some of us have nothing, yet are grateful just for being given another day.

some of us can't wait to die, for the struggles on earth are simply too much to handle;
some of us are sick and have limited time to live, yet are fighting with all their might to go on.


not sure why i'm blogging about this. but somehow, i just feel that i'm weird too.
i complain that i don't have this and that, while others around me are so much better off getting whatever they want.
then again, there are times where i feel unworthy for the things that i do have. sometimes i feel that God is too good to me, that i don't deserve the things I have. and that He should instead be kinder to others, for others have worked their asses off more than I did.
you get what i'm saying? neither do I. i'm just weird. and i complain too much. >:(

i guess what i'm trying to say is... simply too hard to put into words. so i'll just leave it as it is.

No comments: