Wednesday, July 6, 2011

zombies want your brain

went to the beach just now. kinda sohai-ed the whole day. felt great, only now, i'm feeling exhausted, and that is so not me.

anyways, saw these gorgeous pair of shoes in a shop. really like it but sadly i can't afford to simply spend on stuffs cause i have no more part time job. $$ flow is dead for now. damn. sucks laa this feeling. i'm trying my best to control so i can put some $$ inside the bank. it's almost 0 liao. HAHA so pity.

having fun at the beach. by having fun i mean taking tonnes of pics. lolol

Jac showing off her tattoo and me my bracelets hahaha

red hair. :D

zombie face HAHAHAHA!!
i love my double chin yo \m/

 don't i look innocent here?
:3


eesh. my posts are getting more and more pointless. probably not enough time to think. so not much to rant about. or rather, there's too much to rant about that i don't have the time nor energy to put them into words.


boo. and by the way, results are out. honestly i'm quiet happy that i passed all my subjects. just pass though. you might think my expectations are low, well, yes they are. but it's not my fault i'm lazy (okay maybe it is i am trying my best to change yada yada) and lack perfect memory ya know. so passing is considered not bad, for my standards. plus, the papers weren't exactly easy peasy. i passed. to me it was enough. i was even happy and thought about asking for a reward. but boohoo. jokes on me, i guess it's not enough for your standards. no point asking for a new phone now. *lifelong dream shatters*

move along now, if you need me i'll be standing by the phone shop, looking longingly at the Blackberry wishing it'll be mine. bloody


No comments: