Saturday, October 29, 2011

in a hurry





my new baby. this small fella' cost me RM7. kinda regretting it now -_-

anyways, i have to end this post oh so abruptly cos suddenly i'm short of time! there's just too much to do :s


just wanted to say:

in life, there will be people who won't accept you for who you are,
who give you the 'wtf' look when you do something stupid (in their eyes) in public.
 people who judge you without even knowing you.
people who believe everything they hear.

as much as you want everyone to like you, there will be people who just don't like you for who you are.

i used to care about these people, i try to act normal in front of them and check every now and then if they're looking at me, just so i can be assured that they don't think i'm a lunatic retard anymore. someone asked me, "why does it matter? you shouldn't be thinking about it." but i told her, i don't know why but i just care about what others think of me.

well guess what, i've come to my senses. you can think whatever you damn well please. you think i'm stupid, you think i'm crazy, you think i'm a bitch whose laughter gives you chills? yeah babe, i'm all of that and more. what tears me is that i actually thought highly of you. not anymore.

you don't like me?

too bad. go fuck yourself.

No comments: