Sunday, June 21, 2009

AWHYO's random day out.

I shouldn't be blogging !
=X

I'm here to blog about the past few days,
which have been fantastic
;D
(excluding the fact that I'm so gonna die in my finals !)
went to the beach yesterday !
hoohoo~~!!!
and and annnd !!
here's our AWHYO's version of jumping at the beach.
LOOL~

haha.

ss and PL jump so highh... !!
Bryan jump even higher =.=
his feet reached de height is my knees reach de height !
walauu ehh !!!
but dunno why dun have that pic !! siennn =X

next time I take myself liao lo..
dun let bryan take pic.. XD


ok larh this one better a bit. hahaha




Bryan took our shoes and spelt AWHYO with them
hahaha!!!
he really creative ehh ! LMAOO!!

this A.W.H.Y.O. also he drew one ~
pro larhhh
T___T

teeheee
19/6/09.
a date to remember!
XD

dear and laopo.
=p

laopo cut hair le oh !! XD


our legs.
lols..
or feet. (make me xiang dao chicken feet mee)
HAHAHAA
darling, u can differentiate which is my feet ma?????
grrrr

5 of us .
Bryan as photographer! =P
oh yea PL also chia-ed us 'zhen zhu nai cha' eh.
haha
and annd !
we didn't know Bryan coming at 1st,
so thought all folo ss car should be enuf
-___-
in the end,
we all too heavy le make her car keep got noise eh..
LMAO!!
scaryy ahhh !!


omggggg
this is my fav. pic !!
hAHAHAHAHAHA
laopo and I we everyday drink Milo eat Coco Crunch !
so now we same tall as Bryan! hoohoooo ~~~
bryan 185 leh kai wan xiaooo ~~~ !!!


shadow~

lols.
no ppl to help us take pic bah what to do? haha
only got some la's there.
SS so funny say better dun later they get the camera straight RUN
HAHAHA!!!



W.E. L.O.V.E. A.W.H.Y.O. !!



lol
this is the pic they force me to use as wallpaper one
T_T
everyone using larhh
so those AWHYO members not using one,
u know what to do larh hor
dun so OUT lahh !!
XD
before going back

in the car


after the beach,
went to eat chicken meee !!
yumms !



walau eh..
this pic Bryan take one.
can use to put inside menu's ahh..
NICE


lastly,
AWHYO!
hehe...
every member's name is in here ohh
:P
c3, PL, Ssn, Karen, Ds, No.1, Bry, Ss, Melo, Kri, Olic, HH, BLue.!!
teeheee
13 altogether.

gathered at Yong Le again jst now.
hehe
met up with DAryl.
woooshh !!
da man is back from KL wooots XD
I starved all through dinner just to have supper with them
when in the end I was the only one eating
=.=
never again I tell you.
grrrrr

neways,
Daryl reli lose weight luhhh
so nice one.
haha

annd annnnd !!!
Terry calledd !!
LOLSS!!
1st he msged Ss saying dating with DAryl ah
LMAO!!
now that's one thing I can't NOT agree with Terry.
hoohooooo :P

but hor, when I talked to him,
I struggled to hear what he was saying.
then when finally know le,
guess what he said?

.

.

.

"who are you?"

-___________________-
WHAT THHHEEEEE!!!!
damn beh song luhh !!
LLOL!!
but happy also lahh ahahaha
miss him bah,
though he's like my mortal enemy who happens to also be my fren,
get what I mean?
HAHA

so that's bout it I guess.
almost 2 am liao lo...
should be studying...
bah
haha
wish me luck peoples~

and before I end this post...

.

.

Pictures of AWHYO BBQ never revealed to public people without facebook.
hohohoho

ai renn damn cute
XD
see we all so serious checking out the fire.
hahaa

"*whistles*
lengzai BBQ-ing with us arhh !
lol!!!



Bry the birthday boii
looks like emo-ing.
haha


cake fight!!




hahahaha!!
this pic gets me ALL the timeeee
ai renn too cute le!!
=D

okayy that's all folks'
I'm off to study.
HAHA

.

.

PS:
stupid lil' me.
read blog till now.. it's like 2.48am?
@@
owhh well...
gonna head off to bed.
so much in my head right now..
emo-ing after reading that blog.. =X
boohooo...~

I'm just happy as it is now,
but I'd be even more happier if all my friends were here....
if only we could be together, forever, y'know?
why need to separate?
why need to study?
why need to go somewhere else?
why can't we just stay where we are, stop right on our tracks, make things stay the way they are, forever.
....

I'm loss for words.

xxxx
tomorrow's father's day
shit it's Father's day TODAY!!!
and I got nothing for my dad!!!
no $$ too...
haix.
sien luhh need take $$ from my savings again.. haix
I just suck at saving bahh.. :(

*better wipe off that tear and head to bed
=)

2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

I LOVE the jump shots =D The colors are gorge!

MeLo♥ said...

haha.. THANKS!! :D