Saturday, June 27, 2009

suppose


wow...
saw him at pasar malam just now...


what am i suppose to say? how am I suppose to feel
in fact, I shouldn't be feeling anything, right?

it's been so so long,
feelings for him should have faded..
everything was even back to normal already

and
I just HAD to see him, when I'm just starting to have slight feelings for someone else
is this some kind of joke???

frankly speaking, I do not think this is funny.
it is seriously not.

omg
for months I've waited...
longing to see him for so much
now finally I see him


wow...
I told myself, if I ever see him again, I'd look him in the eye, smile and say hi.

did I do any of that?
no

I ran like a fucking coward


bah... I suxk.. :(


如果,每当我对别人产生好感时,都能遇见他
那我希望自己能喜欢上看到的每一个人!!!
那样
我不是每天都能看到他?
哈哈!!




hmmmm
maybe I should be happy?
at least I get to see him?
HAHAHAHA
he looks exactly the same as before
XP



ok?
I'm weird, this post just got from emo to happy.
LMAO!!!!


I shall now share some more funny pics!! hoohooo
^o^



see this cat. hahahaha
look like wanna murder someone like that!






deng deng deng,
and when he couldn't stand no longer
......




he killed his owner and ended up...

.



.




...



deng deng deng



IN JAIL!!!



awww,,,,
hahahaha
see it's hair already grow longer aHAHAHAH
cos no groomer in jail





this one,
omg damn funny one loh!!!
all I can say is,
if I were a cat,
I'd be THIS cat.

;D


HAHAHAHA
CUTE O NOT YOU TELL ME!!! ;D






kkkk
before I end this post,
some pick up lines!!
hahaha!!


~if you were homework, I'd throw you on the table and do you right now.

~can you give me directions... to your heart ?

~you must be a magician, cos everytime i look at you, everyone else disappears.

~you drop something [what?] My jaw.

~Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk by again?

~do you have a map? cos I just got lost in your eyes.

~
Do you have a quarter? [Why?] I told my boyfriend/girlfriend that I would call him/her when I found someone better.

~if you were a new hamburger in McDonalds, you'd be McGorgeous

~I've been noticing you not noticing me

~oh my gosh, I thought I was gay, then I met you.



this is the best
*wink wink*


love is a sensation
caused by a temptation
to feel penetration
a guy sticks his location
in a girl's destination
to increase the population
for the next generation
did you get my explanation?

or do you need a demonstration?





PS:
saw some samsengs back from CH too.
waseh obviously they were talking bout me lo
=.=
wonder what though, cos like whisper whisper then all look at me!
walau ehh.
make me so scared,
~.~

go one pasar malam need avoid so many peopleS!
T_____T





No comments: