Thursday, June 4, 2009

obviously.....


I'm just plain



.



.



.



.



.



.



B.O.R.E.D.!!!



;D



neways,

edited some pics..

teehee

enjoy~



Vian and me


this pic was taken long long ago!


it's still my favourite pic with Vian ^^


aka papaya selling lady


:P


omg...


my Ducky!!


looks so yeng in this pic!


XD




hmmm...


hand painting ~


painted during Father Stan's Rally


with Vian, Jac Darling, Cass and many mannnnyyy morrreeee~




some of AWHYO !


took this while celebrating SS's birthday at her home.




wooots~


this pic..


edited by Yue Xia


ExPoLex babehh XD


one of my fav Guilds ever !!!


*loves ♥*


my laopo also in there lehhs!! (LoLiPoPiie)


hoohoo


I drew this pic worr~


with mah own hands


PRO BO??


(ok lah I know not that nice, give face cann???)


XP


hahaha!!


one of my all time favourites!!!


Vian edited this pic for me!


loooonnnnngggg ago~


but I changed my pic larh cos the original one kinda dark


+_+


muahaha!!


I love Lee Jun Ki !




AWHYO toast!!


at Kri laopo's house


while celebrating her birthday !


(who says I don't have good memory ??)



.



.



.






last but not least,


my favourite pic.


forever & always


=)




pic of my lovers and I.


teehee ~


it's also my header btw.


(if you are somewhat blind and didn't noticed)


*fake smile*




.



.



.



.



PS:


am currently working on a post...


it's sort of like a will,


cause dunno why larh, that day suddenly had a feeling that I'm gonna... well.. leave this world soon.


duno why larh! just a feel @@


neways, need to work on it so that it'll be perfect enough to be published soon =)


you never know, tomorrow just might be my last



so if anything happens and I don't have the chance to post that post,


then,

just know that,

I wish you all the best,

my friends.

=)

5 comments:

Sing said...

so emo about leaving the world soon?? just enjoy life to the fullest now k.. hehe.. but good to write a post just for in case.. ^^

Joan said...

wth wei!!
T-T
don bahh.. eeyuhh.
touchwood, man!

MeLo♥ said...

lols... ~~~
aiyo.. not emo larh..
just a FEEL kk!!!
not i want wan =(
but really bah life's unpredictable, you just never know!
XP

Anonymous said...

christianne melody calipusan
wat make u so desperate???
aduh..wake up la..dun owes copy me..wat leave leave leave de..haha..cheer up??!!haha^^
man man guess who am i ba..wuahaha

MeLo♥ said...

si Ah Wee.. haha
see the way u laugh jiu know is u liao! XD
hahass..

can dun type out my name? =.= ZZ