Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday da jie!!! <33

Firstly,
a very happy birthday to my da jieeee !!!
:D


HAPPY NINETEENTH BIRTHDAYY !!!
yoohooohooo XD
no wonder you looked old today hahaha


last year as a teen liao oh !!
spend it well
=)
all the best !

with lots and lots of


xxxx

a belated father's day wish too!
^o^


my dad!
lol!!!

Vian said he's cute *ahem* so I might as well post not one but THREEE pics of him!
;D


he is vain.
just so you know.
:P


Nike fan just like me :)
[but he always jia jia say dun wan waste $ on branded goods =.=]

hah!!
I know deep down he's a shopaholic at heart too!!
JUST LIKE ME!
teeheee~~
so we ARE relateddd !!
XP





PS:
arghhh I LOVE BRITNEY SPEARSS!!!!
arghhhh
I know a lot of people won't agree and all,
but heck I don't care
I love her love her love herrrr
omgggg
probably just as much as I hate Physics!!!
gahhh




watch this Video if you're a fan,
:)

gosh she's pretty.


No comments: