Thursday, June 25, 2009

holssss !!

woooohhooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
hols are here whoooop deee dooooo!!!
;D



lets get wasted !
HAHAHAHA
(hyper liao)



Tuesday nite was Karen babe's farewell. :(
she's going to KL liao lu...
*sobs*

we went to... forgot the place's name.
a new restaurant near public library there.
^o^

the food was yumm~
but too bad our drinks didn't came.
so we cancelled

me and Karen there.
haha too dark le knot see.

after that, we went to Citrus to have a drink.


hmm long time didn't come
:P




check out this cute pic there.


we ordered drinks luhh
and I enjoyed my one scoop of Vanilla ice cream.
lol

after a while,
everyone realized how my phone's camera takes fantabulous pics!
^^
I am serious!
hoohoo

then we all started taking pics

Daryl, (neighbourhooder) and I.
lmao.



we are BFF's!!
hahaha

we (Kri, Doris and I; Karen didn't gave any comment) also realized that night,
that all this while we had such an engtao fren
AHAHAAHHA!!!

si Daryl loss so much weight walauu ehh !!
Kri laopo even said wanna intro leng lui to him
HAHA
but deep down I know she actually wanna introduce herself!
XD


Daryl and Poh Lim

Kri Laopo and DAryl

PL and laopo
(is there something going on between these two??? hmmmm)


Karen babe and PL

PL and Doriss dear

me and Laopo
showing our love~
(Susan darling, Doris dear, SS ai ren, Jess babe, Jac darling, Doreen darling, and JUu darleng, please dun feel jealous !! you know I love you all the same HAHAH!!)






yoohoohoo~
had fun with them.


xxxx
wednesday (last night)

finally, final exams are OVER!!!
woootsss!!!

went to celebrate da jie's birthday
wanted to eat at Michael Steamboat,
but alas, was not open
=X

so we headed to 快可利 (kuai ke li)
dunno how to write the chinese name lah,
dun reli care too @@
near Yakin there.

not bad lah the food,
but I dun reli like that place
CY too.
we both swore never to return again.
HAHA


okay I will try to refrain myself from using any bad words at this point.
cos I just MIGHT as I am reli pissed about what happened lol.
BUT!!
apparently, I found out that
"girls who use bad words seems like no class" , as quoted by a certain someone (you know who you are)
as a good person, I shall not reveal his name, (oops! I just revealed his sex! hohoho)
in fear that he will be stoned to death by mad angry vulgar speaking girls who are apparently,
of lower class compared to normal girls who DO NOT use bad words,
or rather,
normal girls who DO NOT use bad words in front of other people but secretly uses them when they are alone! HAHAHA
[if you do not know me well enough, then yea I am being sarcastic here]




why?
well~
firstly,
they simply charge people!
our bill suddenly more than it should be,
everyone calculated how much we each should pay le but the $$ not enough

secondly,
the menu is very misleading.
why do I say so?
hah.
I ordered fish ma,
it is clearly written on the menu,
rm8
and the picture showed that the fish like very small serving only,
so tot ok larh ngam the price.
then when the fish came,
so big.
then was like O.O so cheap arh the fish

then when the bill came,
deng deng deng
the fish cost rm51.20 for TWO!

what the fuckk????? (oh hell yeah I just got even LOWER in standard)
ming ming wrote in the menu rm8 only why now so ex??
ma gu.
so shock,
then check

guess what,
below there wrote, 100g rm8
then the fish is 600++ g
fuck you

I never say I wan soooooo much fish hor
cannot tell us har that according to weight o what?
or ask us how much we want.
lmao

obviously it's a scam.
suan le,
that shop suxks
eat one steamboat cost me rm40.
funny o not?
lmao

now no more $$ liao lo.
zzz


after that went to fun fair.
lols.
then there's this ride,
like the disc like thingy spins around in circles
and got people shuffle in the middle!!
OMGGGG
CY and I straight fell in love with the guys' moves.
HAHAHAHA~!
we went over there and screamed in front.
LOL!!!
or maybe I was the only one screaming? @@

neways,
played Bumper cars.
a while only one =(

then before going back CY, Ah Wee and I rode the ride which I mentioned above.
woooo~~
rm4 only AHHAH!!
WORTH!!
OMGGGGGG
lols~~~

kept on screaming leh LMAO
so scary and dizzy T__T
but wow so nice larh see the guy dance up close
but to be honest watching from the ground,
is way better
T_T
then then then, the guy also jumped sooooo high OMG!! HAHA
PRO!!
IN LOVE WITH HIM AHHH!!!!


HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY!!!!
CY AH WEE AND ME TOOK A PIC WITH HIM WHAHAHAHAHHAA


SOOOO HAPPYYY AND SHIOK!
=P

WOOOO
CY, engtao shuffler, me , and Ah Wee!
hoohooo ~
must thank ah Wee let me stand beside him
HAHAAHA


weeee~
happpyy ;D


but alas in the end felt so dizzy like gonna vomit any second.
lols.
so was like,
@@
dunno how to describe.
XP


all in all,
had a blast

saw laopo in Bou too.
haha face so blur one~
hmmm.



2 comments:

Sing said...

i also went last nite leh.. din see u?? after the shuffle really dizzy..^^ u go very late nite?

MeLo♥ said...

waaa ya meh?? didnt see u wor~!! hahaha
erm.. we go round 9 like that eh? not so late ohh =X haha..
shuang hor!! XD