Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sushi making ~

hooohooo~
I'm at Kathy 8 Po's house now!
=D

have a huge gap between classes
10.30am till 4.30 pm !

6 hours man!!

so decided to make sushi at this 8 Po's house!

(dun worry later you can see her pic ^O^)

.

.

.

enjoy these pics !!
;D

my younger bro's~

Ryan and Ariston.

we were forced to jog yesterday

-,-

Vian aka papaya selling lady ditched me T_T
so mum chased us out of the house
sadness of it all!!

kinda funny lah

all four of us stood outside of the gate for a while,
my eldest bro said

come lets hide here
*points to neighbours house*
for one hour then later go in the house.
LOL~


me and my youngest bro.
his sakai face =.=

pics just taken,
less than an hour ago!!
^o^

8 Po & Ah Wee!


8 Po & da jie~








Ah Wee & me







me & 8 Po!!!





Ah Wee & me








CY and Shin Zhi







Sushi!

haha









CY and Sushi










Sushi & 8 Po






hohoho!

all of us
excluding Sushi cos she's taking the pic

:P

from left: Ah Wee, 8 Po, me, CY, da jie && Shin Zhi!

heehee,

okayy time to make some sushi's!

hoohoo~

No comments: