Friday, November 13, 2009

I am crazy

Chuck lets Blair go

[clearer version HERE]

Chuck: you look like you could use a cocktail.

Blair: you're too late

Chuck: *laugh*

Blair: wow

Chuck: what?

Blair: that's the first real laugh I've gotten out of you in a while

Chuck: listen, Blair

Blair: no, me first.
Nate's waiting for me to give him an answer.

Chuck: I've heard.

Blair: but you wanna know what's stopping me?
I can't answer his question while I'm waiting for you to answer mine
the one I asked you further ago.

what are we, Chuck?

Chuck: Blair..

Blair: last fall, you said we couldn't be together,
and I believed you.

but every time I tried to move on, you're right there..
acting like..

Chuck: acting like what?

Blair: like....
maybe you just want me to be as unhappy as you are.

Chuck: I would never, wish that on anyone.
I want you to be happy.

Blair: then look down deep, into the soul I know you have.
and tell me if what you feel for me is real,
or if it's just a game?

if it's real, we'll figure it out.
all of it.

but if it's not...
then please, Chuck, just let me go.


*Serena comes*

Chuck: it's just a game.
I hate to lose.
you're free to go.

Blair: thank you.
*walks away*

Serena: Chuck, why did you just do that?

Chuck: because I love her,
and I can't make her happy ...


xxxxx






Chuck: *sigh*

Blair: What just happened?

Chuck: Leave me alone

Blair: You're not mad at me because of that.
Just like I'm not mad at you bout Vanessa.

Chuck: Stop telling me what I feel


Blair: We're just doing what we always do - finding excuses.
but I won't do it anymore...
I know you told Serena you love me


Chuck: Serena heard wrong


Blair: last year you told Nate, this year you told Serena,
you tell everyone but me.
why can't you tell me?
is Gossip Girl right about you being a coward?


Chuck: That's not true, and you know it



Blair: Gossip Girl can be right about you all she wants.
but I won't let her be right about me.
I will not be weak anymore.
you can't run. you have to stay here, and hear it this time.

Chuck Bass,
I love you.


I love you, so much,
it consumes me.
I love you,
and I know you love me too.

Tell me you love me, and everything we've done,
all the gossip, and the lies, and the hurt,
would've been for something...
tell me it was for something


Chuck: maybe it was,
but it's not anymore


xxxxx

"I love you too."

[better version HERE ]



Blair: Why aren't you in Europe?

Chuck: I was, in Paris,
only to get your favorite Macaroons, if you know what I mean

Blair: and Germany?

Chuck: to pick up your favorite faux stockings,
you know how I adore them

Blair: what are you doing here then?

Chuck: you were right, I was a coward running away again.
everywhere I went, you caught up with me,
so I had to come back.

Blair: I want to believe you, but I can't.
you've hurt me too many times..


Chuck: you can believe me this time.


Blair: ohh.. that's it?



Chuck: I love you too.

*and they kiss!! woots~!!*

Blair: like, can you say it twice?

no, I'm serious, say it twice


Chuck: I love you, one.
I love you, two.
I love you, three. ...



[this is like the most romantic scene eveR!!!!!]




you don't have to know me to know how many times I repeated these videos and how many tears I've cried. LOL

damn damn romantic !

Chuck and Blair!

I HOPE THEY GET MARRIED IN THE SERIES!!!!
MARRIED IN REAL LIFE ALSO CAN!

WOOTS~


No comments: