Sunday, November 8, 2009

who says you can't have rock stars for parents?


*points to title*

MY very own rock star parents !
teehee~ XP


I helped mum with her make up worr =P


dad. haha




if you were wondering,
they're attending their company's annual dinner.

this years theme -- Rock.





parents went to Brunei this morning.
so as the responsible sister that I am~

I brought my brothers out for lunch!


at 3pm .

LOL!



in the end,
we decided to eat abc instead of the usual rice.



teehee~
brought them to my fav ABC store of course (:



and when we arrived back home, parents were back already!

and they bought stuffs from Brunei.

lots of stuffs.

T~T

there goes my weight loss plan


Excapade Sushi !!! ♥



nom nom nom ~
*drools*


am very full now. really wanna eat some more of them delicious sushi,
but as big as my stomach is,

it simply cannot store anymore sushi!

T_T

they bought chocolates too!
:3

Cadbury!!
wahahhaa~~

too bad it didn't taste as good as it looks!
hmmph*



xxxx

okayy that's all for my update. haha
rushing cos wanna watch GG...
I keep saying I wanna watch it,
but in the end I always end up doing something else :/


just some random pics taken over the days ^^



took this just now.
kinda like this hat lol

but sort of too big larhh haha

[then my darling brother just now suddenly say what this hat might be haunted -___-
and that it just might have a history.

wtf??]




hand sanitizer,
bought this when shopping with Susan, Kri, Doris and her friend.


me and my dear ~
haha

using this pic to compete with her other dear !

I will win de! :O




presentation the other day~
woots!




cute paper clips I saw in the piano studio!
*me want me want*


tis is the phone strap I'm using almost everyday~
haha

from JAc darling =P

loves it ♥



KC modelling my pink bag., and da jie act cute beside *ahem*

HAHAHA

his expression is so... lol. ~_~


PL force us to take this pic.


Mr Roy!

hahahaha =D

look like Harry Potter, no? wuahaha



iPhone!

LMAO


busy busy ~ XD


our project introductory page.
haha

me likeyyy =P

No comments: