Thursday, November 18, 2010

don't bother

i know i screwed up. all the procrastinating and whatnot. yeah i totally deserve this. but i think i've let go of it already. there's no use crying over spilt milk, that's how the saying goes.
if I really do fail i pray that I'd get the supplementary test! I'll definitely start studying a week before. xD 

and one more thing. the exam supervisor this morning sucked!!! BULLSHIT LAH HER. she tear out my equation paper because i stick another piece of paper onto it. like that also cannot meh? it's not like there's something behind my piece of paper what. people not enough time to copy ma so pasted someone else's paper onto mine. LIKE THAT ALSO WRONG?


YOU WERE LATE TOO, YOU DON'T SEE ME COMPLAINING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. somemore got write down my name if not mistaken. tmd. at least tell me what the fuck is going on? mlm

but please. the last thing i want to hear right now, is how easy the test was. okay?
thanks.  so don't go mentioning bout the test anymore you cunts

No comments: