Wednesday, November 3, 2010

oh i remember the days...

when I had fair skin. like very fair. during form 5 I was very dark tanned, especially after a tennis competition. miraculously, during the long holiday after SPM, being stuck at home and all, i became a whole lot fairer. but i secretly credit Doreen for my sudden fairness, cause she gave me a few L'Oreal whitening masks. haha thanks babe <3


these two pics are from our KL trip, January of this year.
oh damn.. how fair I used to be. it's like I slapped powder onto my face. lmao


and no, no after pic, because i don't need people comparing and telling me that "OMG you seriously gotten a whole lot darker." and after giving them my evil glare and releasing some death aura, they'd be like "oh no I didn't mean that in a bad way." 

yeh, i'm sure you didn't. *rolls eyes*



another thing. I realized my hair isn't as curly as it used to be. :(
why like that? I knew looking at old pics was a bad idea!

arghhh. quite nice leh my hair in this pic. or maybe God was kind and gave me a good hair day on my birthday. hahaha <3

bah.... that's all I have to say. no more fair skin, no more very-curly hair.
:\

No comments: