Saturday, July 3, 2010

damn girl

after the first day of work, i thought my legs were gonna break, and that surely i'd lose some weight from all this torture cos i hardly had anything to eat all day!

but after today, the third day, i think i might be wrong. oh yes my legs still hurt like hell, every step i take hurts so damn much, even after sitting down i feel them (my feet) gasping for air. :(
however, unlike the first day, i've been well fed today wtf.

as my relationship with the other staff their grew closer, they kept offering me food.! wtf wtf
not that it's a bad thing, it's just not that good a thing :|
i mean, whole day is like eat eat eat. zomg. just now the chef cooked pasta for us again. D: so i ate.
then the bartender was making Banana Oreo Vanilla shake and i was watching. then when he was done, there was extra in the blender. he poured it in a cup then put it in front of me and said
"thank you for watching.

LOL!!
i was dumbfounded. i stared at the cup of heavenly delight as if it fell from the sky. don't know why i was so happy. -_-

then after dinner, (which was very late, totally not a good thing if you don't wanna be even more fat), garlic bread. zzzzzzzz!!

noooooooo !!!
tomorrow onwards i shall reject all the food offers!!
can you believe that this whole day, i didn't feel the slightest bit of hunger at all???
ARGHH!!

losing your feet is bad, but if i lose some weight from working then it'll seem more worth it.
lose my feet AND gain weight? screw that shit.
it's so not happening to me...  right?? 

D:


P.S. now that you know where i work, come visit me leh!! hahaha :3

No comments: