Sunday, July 25, 2010

you don't spell love, you feel it.

dearest bloggie,
            i am so so sorry for neglecting you. i was busy with work. but have no fear for i am here! i will update youuuu, woohoo~ no distractions this time! :) 





last Wednesday was my birthday. hee~ :D
[imma drop down every detail that happened on that day, so that if i ever read back on this post, i'd remember how i spent my 19th birthday and how lucky i am to have such great friends.]

as mentioned in my previous post, Susan was supposed to sing birthday song for me via msn! sadly, the internet connection sucked, so the plan failed. but still, i was touched by her efforts. haha
thank you so much oh, hehehe.

round midnight, my phone was flooded with birthday greetings. so many people whom i didn't expect them to remember my birthday greeted me. i was touched.
thanks for remembering, people!
and even my friends who are overseas remembered - Sing Sien, Terry, c3, Daryl and Da Jie.
most shocking of all, is Hao Hsiu messaging me. it's like he disappeared after form 5, the last time i saw him was during our awhyo KL trip in January. he even said he reads my blog? hmm don't know lar!

in the afternoon, Crystal suddenly called asking whether i was at home.
there she was at the gate wtf. i cannot believe she gave me a present lor. Hello Kitty marshmellows! <3 it's pink! :P



4.30pm, went for ABC with Carrie. i think it was supposed to be 4pm cos i had work at 5.30pm, but owh well... certain bad habits never change. =/
in the end it was only the two of us, Doris couldn't make it and PL was in school (thank goodness)
the very cute son of the owner was there, he's so cute lor. entertained us while we eat. ahaha~


then it was back to work. :S
after work, my bro and i walked to our cars. we drove separately cos i went to abc earlier while he was still at home sleeping like a pig.
neways, there was a car parked beside my bro's. and when my bro entered his car, suddenly i heard someone say "hi~"
so being the busybody that i am, i actually tip-toed to see who's the person. wtf lah me.
i didn't realize it was Jac til she was right in front of me, reaching out her hand to greet me. ROFL. i think i stopped breathing or something.

and can you believe it i was so shock i blurted "omg i love you" after she said happy birthday to me. HAHAHA

me: walauuu how long you waited here oh?
Jac: i'm not the only one waiting lor.

and she pointed behind me.
that's when i realize that Carrie was there too WTFFFFF !
and the two people inside her car quickly hid when i turned to look. LOL! --- Doris and PL. ahaha.
really shocked dao. i can't believe they all took the effort to surprise me.
i also cannot believe i actuallly got surprised! i mean, i thought i know everything mah T_T

then we headed to my place. when we reached, mum was still awake. usually she's already in her room sleeping at this time.
turns out she stayed up late to greet me ler. awww :')
she even bought me a cake. wahaha~~
but she refused to join in the celebration with my friends. she said she's underdressed. -___-


ignore my sakai face. i like this pic cos my hair looks so curly here woohoo~ \m/



cut cake!
green tea cake. it tasted weirddddd. loool~ but lately i've been nommming it, and it's actually not that bad. wtf
no wonder i gained weight. stupid cake. ~.~


aww they bought me a SR cake too, i had that for breakfast the next day. wuahaha <3
it was getting late, so Carrie, PL and Doris headed home first, as they have school the next day. after they left, Jac and I went to Ming's, our all time favourite hang out spot :P




we ordered roti banana, roti cheese and roti bom. ahaha~~
the guy was shocked ! LOL

so while eating we chatted of course. bonding time ;D
she gave me a hello kitty box filled with hello kitty stuffs. wahaha~ <3
and also her mushy card made me laugh. LOL!!

couldn't finish so we dabao-ed, and continued talking in the car. and outside her house. LOL!
we damn talkative one  -___-
round 2am? our mouths finally gave in and we bid our goodbyes. ;)

x

the next day, Doreen came over to my place round 12.
when i invited her in, she was acting a little weird. the first thing she said to me when she saw me was : "wow you're ready already?"

(i cannot believe i actually fell asleep while blogging -__- but you can't blame me it was like.. 2am? heh forgot liao. muahaha. anyways, i'm continuing now @ 3.26pm Sunday.)


loool~ in my head i was thinking, huh? can't i be ready? LOL!
then i was also blur lor, not sure whether we're going out now or wait a little later. cos seems like she wasn't ready to leave.
then Doreen asked me to go upstairs. so i went and played computer while waiting for her 
not long after she went up to join me, then suddenly say wanna go downstairs to get her bag -.-

then when i went out of my room, (i think i wanted to go to mum's room to check how i look in the mirror LOL!) i saw Chang walking up the stairs, with a cake filled with lighted candles. ZOMG!

shocked ! loool~ can't believe i was surprised... twice! -.-
ahaha.. ok ok i'm very happy actually :P
so i get to make a wish again cos i have another set of candles to blow out. wakaka!!

yay i'm taller than Chang. HAHAHA!! \m/

 why my hand so tanned one :(


ANYWAYS, we ate the cake while listening to Doreen bragged about her last minute plan being a success. ahaha~ after that we set off for Parkson!
met up with Phoebe and Darren. we had Pizza for lunch, then wandered around Parkson. lolol. i bought this baby ----

wahaha  <3
become so broke after that. wtf
had iglool. the mango yoghurt one is damn nice! :3
and our dinner was @ Bintang Bistro? i think.. outside Parkson one. wooo~ not bad also.
so in the end left rm3 only. ahaha! so funny XD

we watched Inception at 730pm. whole day spent with Doreen Phoebe Darren and Chang ler. :O
loved the movie. the Arthur guy is so hot. <3
and the rich man's son also engtao. too bad i forgot his name. hehehe
more importantly, the plot was nice. and i get to watch it with great friends! :)



why am i so short?? zzzz
but Doreen cheat one she wearing high heels!! :P

the movie was damn long ler, 2hours ++. we went back after the movie ended, was so so tired at the time.
then bro messaged me, telling me that i was invited to join the party at Zaika's office. someone's birthday. LOL!

so i went XD
soooooooooo much food. too bad i was bloated at the time. D:

haha my bro so cute here! XD

the birthday girl's beside me. :)

so i stayed til almost 1am. couldn't stand it nemore, my eyes were closing so i left for home! ;D
but still slept at work the next day -__-

me and Cathe
Rita, me and Chee. ;D

love them all lah. hehehe. except for a certain perv currently residing at Fratini. yuck 

i love this pic. edited by yours truly. *proud face*

and just just now, Bobby Tie Huo Zong and PTA stopped by my 'office' and they gave me a pressie.! wooh~ :D
thank you so much!!! :)


okayy so i think that's the end of my super long post! finally -__- wtfff
sorry if i missed out anyone? :\ i sure hope i didn't!!
anyways, i'm gonna be late for work (it's 5.05pm already!) if i don't wrap this up now.
so... enjoy the pics!! :D


haha. who else? --- from my dalring, Jac <3


the shirt = gift from awhyo <3
paiseh the heart abit out of shape in this pic! ahaha. but it's shaped perfectly in real life thank you very much! xD

i took pic of the box too cos it's too cute! :3

Hello Kitty bag from Bobby and PTA! ;D

from my brothers. ahaha
youngest brother gave me the potato chips, 2nd brother gave me Cadbury!! :b
neways, his note is damn cute laaaa.

"to christianne,
              dear christianne,
                       this is my present for you, hope you like it! others who reads this shall not eat it!


 from Ryan
21 July 2010"



hahaha you say cute or not! couldn't stop laughing after reading it ;D

and well, the earliest present is of course from my parents -- the lappie i'm using to type this very post! ahaha~ thanks mummy and daddy <3

btw, today's my 2nd brother's birthday! -- Ariston
celebrating at Zaika tonight. lolol. 

rofl. Chee dancing to some music. we were too bored! 

nice anot my eye? ahahhaa!!!


and last but not least.....

awhyo gathering at Hotspot. this was a long time ago, we went there to watch the Germany vs England match.
good times, good times. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.

Would you offer guest writers to write content available for you?
I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome blog!
my site > campsforsale.org