Wednesday, May 25, 2011

sfdlgkofi


 time for a change.

getting to know new people is risky. you might like them at first, but once you get to know them, slowly, you discover new things about them, and some of these things might not be something you'd like.

let me tell you this: there's not much people you can trust anymore. they'll tell you something, then right in front of you they're doing the total opposite of what they said. not gonna elaborate, but at least they have the decency of doing it right in my face? LMAO. pathetic. i'm the pathetic one, for believing and trusting that you people meant what you say just like how i mean every single word i say.

if you don't mean what you say, then don't say anything at all. if you want to say something to make me feel better, i rather you don't if it's gonna be lies.

i guess i'm just disappointed with the way things have turned out. i'm shocked beyond words. what you did hurt me, and i guess it's something you'll never understand. i miss my old friends. the ones who tell me things which are actually true. the ones who don't give me bullshits, just to 'make me feel better'. seriously. just cut the act. i very well know you don't give a damn about me, so just quit it.

it's best to depend on yourself, for who can you trust in this society filled with lies and selfish thoughts?



No comments: