Friday, August 7, 2009

~_~

today very soi ahhhh

T____T




very tired dunno why =X
and very very broke too!


just now went to find jie cos wanna pei her go interview.

then damn poor till, need to use coins,

coins leh!!! to buy parking ticket =.="


then after buying the tickets my wallet jiu empty liao T_T

kelian o not .... sad sad


then when arrive home, bro open the door, then key broke in half =.=

now the other half still stuck inside the key hole
hhahaha
;D




da jie bought new phone liao lo!!
so shuang one grrrr


then I also gebo gebo go tengok some phones -___-

then end up falling in love ... =(



Nokia E72!
(left)


OMG!!!!

dunno lah kinda like those blackberry shaped phones now.. haha

waisehhhh

this phone's function is perfect lahh
got wifi haha

has everything I need lah =(
sad sad..

only I dun have the $ to afford nia
*SAD*


ngaitiiiii

T___________________________T




also, a host in a tv show just now was wearing skinny jeans.
omigoshhh

damn nice lah she wear lolz
she has the perfect legs :O


grrr.. me want me want
=/

1st , must work off those fats !!
gahhh

DA JIE & ZHI ZHII~~~
I WANT IN!!!!


YIEHHHH~~~



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA






of course, the one who wears them skinny jeans the best is none other than ~





Mr Zac Efron himself!



seriously, can I have his legs?

they're gorgeous.

haha





PS:

si Billy CHOK dun believe I wrote the story (last post)

sobs sobs..

well, if you know me, you'll know that I don't find it amusing at all to take credit for someone else's work hor.
so even if I did copied that story, (which I did not), I will admit that I did.

lalala~





PPS:

check out these vids ~
haha







this one is Fahrenheit kissing each other..
haha damn funny one ohh !
lolol


and and, Jiro lifted Calvin eh LMAO!
damn funny one..
Calvin's reaction also damn funny + cute! :O




hahaha
this one oh.. is Calvin Chen Yi Ru singing "Back At One" by Brian McKnight.

haha.

so funny lah at 1st he sang wrong tune :O

and when he rap it, (actually just read it lah lolz)
he sang wrongly then laughed!!

OMG haha

nice laugh he has ♥_♥

No comments: