Saturday, August 29, 2009

'a love poem' is so NOT lame!!


went to the beach on Thursday. 27.08.09
took lotsa pics.. haha
had fun there! ^O^

of course we didn't forget our dear friend, Ee Hau's birthday.


28.08.09
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ;D

though we can't celebrate your 18th with you,
but nevertheless,
AWHYO will always be with you no matter what.
=)



hope you read this post! haha




our birthday wishes, which we wrote on the sand.
haha

quite creative right? :P

AND,
notice that I circled MY wish??

hmmph~ Olic Ting lo..
mine and Karen's wishs were written upside down lah!
*sobs*

EeHau!!!
you must read clearly ohh!
don't leave out Karen and mine! haha XP


okayy picture time! ^^
enjoyyyy ~



5 of us~
haha
Karen left liao =(
and Bryan put aeroplane. =.=


PL and c3.
cute lah c3.. haha xD



laopo and me.
si Doris tell me knot see face one ._.
see my face so sakai
T_T


AWHYO
WE 'R BACK!


haha..
c3 wrote the words.. nice rite? :P


this one with Doris as photographer.. haha



me and Doris dear ~
haha



me and Karen babe!


with c3 my qing fu! ;D



c3 lehhh, gebo gebo wanna jump!
so this is our jumping pic.. haha
only me and Kri jump dao lerhh :P
wakaka

I jump damn high one HAHA !

(looks like Kri hit dao PL like that hor? HAHAHAHA)

playing water~ :O




xxxxxx

28.08.09
today! (few hours ago.. lol)
watched 'Aliens in the Attic'

Jac darling and I were late...
due to certain reasons *cough*

haha
in the end we went up late round 30mins?
the movie was okayy lahh~
haha

the actors/actresses not THAT good looking
you know...
like drop-dead-gorgeous-drool-worthy-take-my-breath-away-speechless kind of good looking-ness.

LMAO!

but not bad lah~ I like the kinda nerdy guy (Tom)
he's cute (:




after the movie,
went to Warisan Sajian (or is it the other way around) to he cha~
:O

so scary lah, while chatting there was thunder..
haha

maybe I too much bullshit liao! xD

pics!!




Karen babe and I!


Karen and Doris.. haha~




Kri and Jac


Kri laopo and me~~~



laopo and me again. ♥



me and Jac darling~
haha




and lastly~


us~
c3, bry and his date left liao~ :(




the place service not bad la..
it was raining quite heavily, and we were all worrying bout how to go to our cars!
then the people there gave us umbrellas lerh!
haha.
so nice

rainbow coloured umbrellas lagi ! cute!! :O



this gathering is very very special to me lerh!
haha

why?


cos my Jac darling went with AWHYO!
haha

so happy like both sides of my friends can hang out together :P








xxxx

guess who visited Curtin the other day??







why... it's none other than...


spidermanwoman herself!!





showing off her wall climbing skills.

HAHA ROFL LMAO!!

beh tahan ahh
kept on laughing at the study area there... hahha


I bet everyone was glaring at us,
but we all laughed and hid our faces ~
so don't know lahh~~ :P

and also,
gave one of the baby hamsters away!
:((


VERY VERY SAD!!!




when I put it inside the box,
it like looked into my eyes....

and I can see in his/her eyes,
it's as if she's pleading for mercy....


"please don't separate me from my brothers and sisters..."

OMG!

I almost cried....
duhhh

*change topic*



wee and me.


ok la~
no more pics liao!
hahaha


byes everyone~ go tidur luuu~~~ :P

No comments: