Wednesday, August 26, 2009

how do I let go, what was never mine?

rather lazy to update..
haha

but since I have nothing to do
*ignoring all the assignments waiting for me in my bag*
I shall post up some pics from my phone!

;D



come to think of it, I slept so long yesterday!
haha
damn happy lahh !!

I actually fell asleep while lying on my bed,
slept till 1am.
wakaka!!
shiokkkk :P

long time didn't sleep so long liaos !
plus, after waking I slept from 2++ till 6. yay ^^


sadly,
because of that (me being overly tired),
I now have to be in my room by 10pm. (wtf?)
T___T
kelian ahh !


now my lovers are probably enjoying themselves singing k~
whereas here I am,
wasting my time~ lolol!
=X




pictures!



me and CY.
we wore the same shirt today ! haha

not really same la~ like similar. lolz



da jie's phone~
woo
^^




that day at Ming's ~
haha
us enjoying our roti's !
*yumms*


though I seriously think the drinks there need TONNES of improvement lah!



Bryan and C3!
bry joined us awhile only de boh !
so fast jiu gtg liaos.

haix !




c3 and Karen babee



me and c3


c3 and Kri laopo ~~
haha
laopo look like doll here lerhhh haha



PL and c3.

prince and princess.
WOO! ;D




and lastly, ~




Doris dear and me. ;D

so much love~
woo dun jealous ohh XP

No comments: