Sunday, August 9, 2009

spa=luxury

at long last,

I had time to use the mask jie gave me long long ago.
LOL!

actually she asked me whether I used it already or not that day when I met her.

haha
when I said not yet she was like

"come on lah so long liao still haven't use.
so busy meh?? "

haha


so finally,

finally I used it.

LOL!






(paiseh hair very messy @_@)

haha
look like ghost no?



the mask is black in colour.


after using it, let it rest on your face for.... 30minutes or so?


as for my case, I was supposed to peel it off at 12am

.____.



but alas.

fell asleep LMAO!



woke at 5am wtf

=.=


then I was like

woah what happened??

then felt like there's something on my face,

only THEN I realized I fell asleep with the mask on my face =.=



so took off the mask.

my gosh....

so pain lah LMAO!

put on for too long I guess =.=

wtf



so peel peel peel

really very special lo this mask

like when apply is actually liquid de,
then it hardens on your face and you peel it off.



very refreshing!
rejuvenating~ (did I spell it right? lol)


and, just like jie said,
when you peel it off, you can see all those dirty dirty things stick there.
:O


and I spent like,

ages checking out all those stuffs that were stuck on the mask. hahaha

fascinating bah!

like never knew got so many things on my face -___-


best part is:

seeing all those dirt stuck there, makes your face feel clean!
>when for all we know it might still be dirty LOL!







woo~

after peeling off the mask! :P

not bad liao right?
I think lah haha




(see I spoil my own image -___-
just to show you all a better view of my face after using the mask. haha)





must try out this mask oh !!

all my lovers haha

really really not bad ^o^



[anyone who wanna buy the mask do tell me oh! ;D]



I look like a know-it-all here. haha



you see you see.
even take pic also look fairer liao

wakaka


ate breakfast with Doris, Kri, PL and Ee Hau on saturday morning.
haha


PL so bad lo
1st thing he said when he saw me :
"waa.

hair so messy you dare come out ah?"


LOL!!

very funny lah the way he said it ._.

nemind, I know it's messy, everyone keeps on telling me that haha
so yea it's not bothering me anymore :O






now~~


lemme introduce to you all,

my new luvvvvv ♥

nokia E71
white!!


ahh... I know I know I mentioned E72 in my last post.
yea I love that one too..

but confirm cannot afford one lah that one ):

*sobs*



E71 in black.



and this is E72.
I don't think it comes in white lo..

white nicer haha



haiyayaiiii



I want a E71 lahhh!!

=(


*fingers crossed*

hopefully my parents'll stumble upon this little blog of mine and decide to buy one for me.

you never know right????


muahaha





and and and, before ending this post ^^


ah wee and......


[do enjoy this pic.]

*evil laugh*






PS:

E71!!! please I want one

T_____T



PPS:

woo~ going esplanade then Michael steamboat.
(both 1st time LOL!)

hope the haze won't ruin it!!!


STOP BURNING LAH YOU DIM WITS!!



PPPS:
hohoho ~

I learnt how to play Fahrenheit's song "Lonely Ferris Wheel" oh!!
(piano I mean)
haha

happy happy.

will post the video up.

someday.

maybe.

perhaps.


hahaha

byebyebye~~~~


No comments: