Sunday, August 23, 2009

bloodlephobic! :O

the past two days are two very happy days for me!

I never knew I Love my 情妇, c3 so much leh! hahaha
when she back, spend time with her, damn happy lo. ~

miss her so so much!!



1st, is Friday night.
we went to Sports CAfe!

we went there last time~ quite some time ago.
lolx

still remember, that time I complained because, it said that it's a karaoke cafe, but no have mike for me to sing!

LOL



Kri laopo picked me, cos my car bo petrol! (kelian hor haha)
when in the car only then Doris dear tell me go there
we were like
._.

wear till so leh feh lehh haha
how we know go so high class place
T__T


ok lo nvm we very thick face one ;D
haha

so we went !
woo ~

PL and c3 already there liao lu~
miss c3 so much!!

see her liao become so happy hahhaa
but her face didn't change at all! haha
same same de =D


THEN!
I totally forgot about this uknow!!!

she suddenly took out a file from her bag, then slowly took out a paper,


with Chen Yi Ru's signature on it!!!


WTF!


(if you don't know, Chen Yi Ru happens to be one of the member of Fahrenheit - a famous Taiwanese boy band, who I happen to be madly in love with! ;D)


see ~
this is me smiling like a sohai cos damn happy can touch dao Chen Yi Ru touch guo de paper!

wakkaaa!!!
then the golden bear bear is a gift from c3!
haha

and and, last but not least,
notice there's a small small piece of paper I'm holding?
haha
that one is my laopo's signature!
LOL!

cos hor, she was like
"cheh. simply sign nia, i also know how la~"

me: "hey hey, want sign so big de paper and still sign till so nice need skill de ok!"

then she took the paper on the table and signed her name.
LMAO!!
haha

so of course I kept it larhh :P






then I keep holding touching etc etc the paper. hahah
and in the end only I know yuan lai c3 give it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WOI I SO HAPPY LAH CAN?!?!?!
T______________________T

CALVIN CHEN YI RU'S SIGNATURE LERHHHH !

*tears of joy*


c3, I love you so so much lahhhh ..
thanks ! ^_^

wakaka




then, in return, she ask me to sing a song for her.
woi.. not normal sing ok
T_T

remember front there, I mentioned that this is a karaoke cafe?
well. last time no mike for me when I wanna sing,
then today have.

T_______________________________________T


I think the karaoke only during weekends o something la~
after 9pm.

omg...


then c3 keep say sing la sing la~
then I begged PL to sing duet with me.

then say say say till sing 屋顶
haha

but I just say shuang only...
when talk talk with dear,
suddenly PL said...


PL: weii my hands shaking ahh
me: O_O y?
PL: think dao need sing jiu scare liao
me: omg? you reli choose the song liao har???

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!
turns out, he already wrote on the paper the song title...
T_T

that was a very scary moment for me ok!
though I'm a very thick faced person, STILL, VERY SCARY!!!!

(hey hey this not normal sing k ok!
is like sing for everyone to hear one T___T)



then, b4 our turn, the guy in the table in front of us sing!
walau weh he sing sibeh nice can?!
make us ginteo nia..

sing dear and I de fav song kok --- 我爱的人
haha

nice lah his voice!
*dreamy eyes*
hahaha


very very fun lor~ that nite. haha
1st time I sing in public!
PUBLIC PEOPLE!!

LOL!

then after finish singing everyone clapped!
omg.. so happy hahahaha


after that, went to PL's house!
haha

cos the smell of smoke very very serious lerh!
omg..
even me, my nose cannot smell anything one, can smell that my clothes smell of smoke!

phew~ thank goodness my mum don't sniff my clothes haha




me, Doris, Kri and C3!

we cam-whored at PL's house's bathroom's mirror
haha

obviously not my idea ok.
see my face also know I was forced!
muahaha


me and laopo!
this one is in Sports Cafe de ^_^




hoohoo~

like that lo Friday~
haha
very shiok !
went home round midnight.
wow nobody scold me leh!
so so happy =O


gift from C3 !
hehe...



Calvin 辰亦儒's signature! :O



haha
laopo's signature XP




whheee~

woo this post so long =.=
*continue*


today!
ate breakfast at 2020!
haha

we love the dry mee there too much liao! :O


one of us woke up late!
haha

wonder who hor!? XP


after eating, went to Parkson!
walk walk walk
searched for phone strap !

cos we saw c3 using de so so nice lerhh

haha
all seethed with jealousy
wanna have one too! XP

sadly, Miri too laoya liao no have as nice de. hahaha
so didn't buy any

plus, got a shop,
all I did was took a pic of Doris using the phone strap ma, so that can let her see nice or not!

then the stupid laoban scolded me!
wtf??

1st time shop till tio scold
-___-

then I was like, what the hell?

laoban: "xiao jie, did you not see the sign?"
*points to the 'no taking photo' sign*
magu

you designed the thing meh?
cheh
ma bu shi bought from somewhere else
so scare I steal your design meh CHEH

grrr


after that, we walk walk
saw Tze Kian there too. haha
funnyyy


then, went to see the blood donation.
Yen Ru, Abigail, Siaw Ying were there too!
haha


they donating blood~

waaa..

they were all there ma..
then I look lo,
saw the needle (damn big one luhh!) went/penetrated/WHATEVER into her skin..
like wtF?

then suddenly I got all dizzy... like seriously
just like the last time in school, Sushi them donated, then they told us bout it
that time I also felt uncomfortable.. like dizzy @_@


only this time more serious luh.
at 1st just a slight tingling round my neck?


then I quickly look away and try not to picture it...
but it got worse then suddenly my vision started to blur ler...
like wanna pengsan liao @_@

waa... ginteo lehhh..
I dun wanna faint there. HAHA!!
aduhhh..

never knew I was blood+needle-phobic?
hahaha

wow!

then really couldn't take it nemore so sat down..

only then c3 noticed something wrong
my laopo n dear useless one
-___-
haha
qing fu best liao! xD

then this si PL, say,
eh not bad eh can see u sick de look.

omg so bad can!
=.="


hmmph~!

when I told my dad, this is his reaction:

"waa like that you cannot be doctor lo."

HAHAHA



after Parkson, Imperial.

hoohoo~

ate at BLue Cafe.

not bad lah~
haha

after that I left them luhh =(
cos had to work liaosss.. haha


thankfully this time all my students showed up!
if not no $$ liao lorr..
*sobs*
so pokai liaoooo ! sien z!


c3 and Doris dear at Blue Cafe!
they very leng larh....

(:






xxxxxx
played tennis after work,
haha


not bad lahhh ~
after tennis went to petrol station ma.. dad help me put oil

then my lil' bro and I at the back sit there cam whore
like lol?
hahahahaha!!


enjoy the lame pics~
wakaka

haha very dark ler.. can't see clearly my ham face!



super duper ham face!!!


did you miss it? hahaha



my bro looks so cute here la!!
unlike me, look very miang here.. ROFL!



hmmm
haha this bro is too cute to be true =)




PS:
can't wait for tomorrow's sing K at Doris' church!!
whaaha

oh wait, it's today! LOL!!

2.28am and I'm still here. ~_~

okokok nites people~ :O

No comments: