Friday, August 21, 2009

a love poem ♥


hmmm

here's a poem I wrote:
(don't know why suddenly got inspiration)
hahaha ;D
(dun cry oh)



you see me smiling
you hear me laugh
what if I told you that it's all just a mask?
to hide the pain I feel inside
to drown the sound of my weary cries


days seem like years
as I watch you slip away
you were so close
till she came in our way


my heart bleeds to know
she's the apple of your eye
sometimes I wonder
where am I?


do you still see me?
do you still care?
or what I thought was love
was never there



I never knew I could feel this way
till I met you that fine sunny day
this feeling's so special
words alone cannot describe
I wonder how long I can hide it all inside



what if I told you?
how I really feel
no, that would be bad
you'll never believe it's real


how I long to move on to someone else
and let all these feelings be put to rest
you're my best friend and I do not want that to ever change
you're simply the best
I hope you know that



sometimes you say things that cut me deeply
for I realize you do not know me
as much as I hope you will
you only see what I let you see
what you see
is only the mask I use
to hide the real me


sometimes I hope that you can see through all that
that you'd climb the walls I've built up
and notice that
I've been in love with you all this while...






PS:
woots! it's midnight LOL!!
unbelievable ei?

I'm sure you're thinking why I'm still online, since my curfew's 10pm.
haha


well~

my dad's at KL wakaka!
;D
evil me XP


okokook I'm off to study Physics...
tomoro Quiz.

T__T



No comments: