Wednesday, August 19, 2009

change of appetite ~ *wink*

haven't been updating for the past few days..


wasn't planning on updating today too!

but then saw Jess babe's tag then decided to blog lah! ;D
(see babe ur words damn influencial one haha)


so much has happened in the past few days. ^O^
I'll just sum it all up in a short post (don't trust me when I say this)
lol




woo~
the view at Piasau boat Club,
the place where I play tennis every weekend! O:

can see a few grey clouds there ~

guess what happened?

all was good, then right when it was MY turn to play,
it started to drizzle.
zzzz
=.="
sadness of it all!!!!


all that happened on a saturday.
hold on, did I blog bout it already?
._.

hehe I checked, nope I didn't blog bout it. HAHA


woots~
moving on to Sunday!!
wheee~ very happy day indeed ^^




1st of all!
mum and dad finally bought me my birthday gift!
wakaka

and and, went shopping with dad too. haha
he so jia eh,
got ppl donating blood there ma, then he's like hmm I think I will donate blood.
then when finish shop liao I say I tot u wanna donate blood?

he say no need lah. hahaha

CHEH!!
;D

also,
met Doris dear at Parkson too!
haha so happy ehh !!

haha long time didn't see her already XP
damn happy to see her haha ;D



jeng jeng jeng~

this is my birthday gift! wooo !!

very late ohhh haha



yay.. happy !!



not only that!

wakakkaka


when I arrived home,
my brother gave me THIS!!




ahahahaa

Wu Chun and Chen Yi Ru's postcard!!
yay~!!

very happy okayy!!!

it's from Joanna SAPOOOO!!!
hahahaha

I LOVE HER SO MUCHHH AHHHH ♥
haha

eeee she treat me so well give me their poster!!
wakakka

I AM SO HAPPY!!
:O



haha the poster!!
I haven't stick it up on my wall yet!
really busy these few days.. haha

school too much work liao T_T

THANKS YA SAPO ^^
LOVE YOU!! hehe

mwahs! ♥





xxxxx

okokkok not much time left!
so I'm just gonna update based on these pics. haha
all the pics in my phone are uploaded hoohooo
so beware ohhh hahaha ;D




Monday, we had quite a long break, so we went to CY's house to hang out.
and and, ate till so full,
then, this two sapo straight jump onto the bed
=="


I take camera they still so anxious wanna take photo also.
haha

funny lahh

and I take one pic not enuf oh
=.=

when I was away talking with da jie,
they actually took my phone and..




zi pai!!!
[camwhored!!!]

omg..
*pengsan*



and also on that day, my beloved not anymore car keys failed me!!
I mean, seriously,

how could it????

omgg....

we were all getting ready to head back to campus then my car cannot open!
zzzzz

the alarm was sounding endlessly..
T_T
so saddening. kept on hoping that it'll work,
like a miracle or something lahh
but sadly it didn't


anyways,
u see KC and Wilson kor trying to open the car. haha
without the alarm sounding that is.
haha

thank goodness at long last it opened..
duh.
thanks KC!
thanks all!!


and sorry all, for making you all late for ECS tutor =(
the tutor wasn't happy bout it, obviously..
haiiix !



Tuesday!
ate Peach Heaven again!!!

wakakka
damn happy ok!!!
T_T

xing fu.. ~ ♥_ ♥


ngiehhehehe !

yummms!!!
*drools*


me and sushi. haha

paiseh lahh I look so sakai here
=.=
too happy liao bo bien hahahah !!
weii reli reli reli very nice!!!!!
T______T



TODAY!!
haha so funny.
let me tell you what happened.

wee and I were at the library
then looking for seats.

then got two guys sitting at the table, almost near the corner like that one.
hahaha

and from where I was standing, can see their legs.
like lol??




don't know what you think,
but I think it's hilarious
hahahha


I kept on laughing there when I saw
in the end couldn't resist so I took a pic of it
hahahaha



this one not so funny lah.
haha


then ahh, that two strangers keep laughing eh
=.="

dono what they were doing.
then wee and I were like,
maybe they gay eh?

HAHAHA


in the end, ah wee went toilet, then she come back tell me,
that those two laughing cos they watching cartoon.
via laptop

so funny can??!

hahaha

so big liao still watch cartoon, like lol?
-,-



okokokok this post is getting longer and longer =.=
before ending,
hoohoo~

some pics taken during the oh so boring Physics lecture just now!



KC!!
dono what he doing lah
=.=
all the while teacher teaching, he's doing his own research..
omg..

he damn pro one ahh


this one ah wee take de. haha




CY!!
and wee's fingers.
spoil the pic.
haix.



neways, gots to go!!
really need to start on my impromptu speech tomorrow =(
sad....

wish me luck peoples ^^

muackssss !!


No comments: