Sunday, October 25, 2009

don't say goodbye~

4th post!!!!


yumm~
my latest crave~

no more abc... it's yoghurt drinks now! ;D


and and, cut my hair on friday..
cos.. really too dry liao =(
like touching plastic wtf?!



so now it's not so long... =/
and not so straight =(
not that it was ever straight

and oh you just have to see me when I tie my hair up.
T__________________T




but somehow I like this hair, at least it's healthier? lolol
camwhored that night
wore a hat. hahaha!!




and it's not even mine.

my brothers found it on the ground
HAHAHA



this face damn innocent -___-
so not like me.


hip hop yo~

HAHAHAHAHA
SO DAMN HAM!!!




stalker. hahaha!!

i memang ngam this role.




teehee~
this hat not bad lah.

hopefully its owner won't see it on my blog and sue me for stealing or something.
LOL!!





after playing with the hat, played with eye liner -__-

no wonder I'm not getting any taller!!!!
-.-








ahahhaa please dun kill me.
I know I nothing to do =P

looks scary hor?? wuahahha!!




and hor, seriously,
my eyes one big one small.

T_____T




PS:

I WANT TO BUY THE SHAMPOO!!!!

OH PLEASE GIVE ME THE COURAGE TO ASK MY PARENTS FOR MONEHHH!!
cos I'm broke!




PPS:
enjoy reading my latest 4 posts in ONE Day!! hahaha

this proves I'm not lazy, after all!! =D


No comments: