Tuesday, October 13, 2009

you're the drug I crave for, time after time...

mission wishlist impossible:-


1. Hello Kitty Necklace
gorgeous now, ain't it? ):
I want one lar....
costs 1k ++ USD!
wtf?!
D:


2. Fahrenheit Life Story


I want this lar.. =/

saw it in Popular.... rm82.50
waste of money I know, but I really wanna buy it T~T
but on the other hand, I'm really running low on funds..
arghh!


conclusion:
wishlist = things you'll never own, not even in a million years

this is also the reason I removed my wishlist from my blog -_-



xxxx

today, ECS presentation started... T~T!!!
oh the horror, I haven't even begin with my slides! ARGHHH


Wilson ge wear till so smart today, so did the other presentators!


KC and Wilson
gay ah!!

=.="


nothing much happened today.

on 2nd thought, so much happened today !


1. my car died in Parkson's basement carpark wtf??
- when I wanted to repark the car, it couldn't start. WALAU! even when going back, still can't start.


KC helping me out.
haha

thanks ya! (:
never knew you're this good



2. called dad and passed him the car keys + parking coupon
-thank goodness KC's driving. went to Dynasty, passed dad my car keys, and parking coupon
and what happened after I have no idea =X
all I know is the car is safely home round 2pm. LOL!



3. made fun/scold other drivers out there on the road with us
-I was in a not so good mood, obviously, then KC and I were both scolding those inconsiderate drivers on the road.
ah Wee at the back wanna siao liao ! hahaha


4. risked spoiling my phone to take a picture of ...


Crystal! :O~~~





5. shoe hunt with CY and ah Wee!! ;DDDD


requested CY to try these on! looks so ... so...
hmm haha
very geng jiu shi liao! :P

wish I could fit into those! T~T


ate at Sajian Warisan before shopping.
wowow next time I must try the tomyam mee
damn nice larh wtf ! CY ate it and I was eye-ing it all thru dinner
T__T

not bad lerh CY choose shoes very fast. haha
must say she looks good walking in heels too (:



PS:
have you noticed that I'm not emo-ing as much lately?
hmm...


well I'm feeling emo now dunno why =(

suddenly miss him dunno why. aiiks.

No comments: