Saturday, October 3, 2009

after test shopping

it's mum's birthday!!!
haha

Mooncake Festival too! ;DD



anyways, went Parkson with ah Wee, CY, Wern and Hong Boon yesterday!


it was funnnnnn ! :P


had Chem mid term paper yesterday morning too! booo~
but thank goodness it's over eheheh !

dunno why, felt very tired yesterday @@
nevertheless, went shopping still.
wakaka~

shoe hunting for ah Wee bah.
but in the end didn't buy any, cos the shoes she wanted sold out ._.


b4 shopping, ate at Pizza Hut!
cos really too hungy liao!

damn yummeh the pizza. I also had my fav yoghurt drink !
love Pizza Hut's yoghurt drink~!


Pink colour lerhh~~




the pizza also not bad, though it looked.... not that nice =X

and one of the workers there, a female, sad to say, was rude like hell.
we asked her to help wipe the table,
then she just passed by, looked then threw the menus on the table.

walau
we were all dumbfounded.
bitch much??

working in Pizza Hut also dare so xiao zhang??
come lah we call manager see u how.
need be prostitute later!
hmmph


beh song.
then got a guy who helped us clear our table saw our beh song faces,
he quickly come and help us wipe the table.

STUPID BITCH ALMOST RUINED OUR MOODS!!!


CY playing with the spoon. lol!

and me beside, can see my face quite beh song one luhh
cos I saw the B* and was scolding away. HAHAHA

done with our soups.

obviously we were damn hungry loh. haha!




btw, the new sports shop in Parkson's open!!!

wahahha damn happy you know!

"Royal Sports Center"
I think that's the name, if not mistaken.

but to be honest, it was quite a disappoinment =(

cos, everything inside is like, same as the ones sold in the Nike shops in Miri.
then ar,
the jackets...
they put 5 or 6 jackets of the same design on the rack.

who will have the mood to buy o?
@_@


all in all, I still prefer the old Nike shops lo.
this one not so nice =(

booooo~


and and and, thanks ah Wee for being the driver yesterday! haha

love her yeah~
;D



now time for pictures!! ;D



my youngest bro took a pic of my fb display pic. haha!
it's me and Chen Yi Ru btw ;DD



ah Wee! O:


MeWeeFoodaholic!
the owners of the blog wakaka~


we're wearing the same shirts btw!
but in different colours. haha

♥'sssss


me - camwhoring in Wee's car! ;D


feels great being the passenger once in a while ^^
teehee~


and my eyes are still swelling I don't know why
T~T


me and ah Wee.
haha
taking this pic to show that we're wearing same shirts !! LOLOL


I look damn ham in all the pics.. -___-


me+wee ;D


haha
CY with two hot ang mohhs ;D





ZOMGOSH I look so HAM in this pic,
I feel that I am obliged to share it with y'all!
HAHAHA





ham o not? T~T
reli didn't do this pose on purpose!!
*devastated*






the cute lil' bears in Famous Amos!



dunno for sell o not
T~T
but very cute!!



^^


me and CY.



okayy so that's it for yesterday !
haha

the sky is getting darker and gloomier nowadays =(


took this pic while throwing the rubbish just now.
looks so scary larh ~_~

like a tornado's coming or something ):
*gulps*




ANYWAYS,
while folding clothes just now, I noticed Chen Yi Ru's pic on the newspaper.
no idea who's newspaper that was, grandma's I suppose.
cos we don't subscribe to Chinese newspaper bahh haha

(this goes to show just how FATED we are ! )


the article was about him and Wang Dong Cheng, another Fahrenheit member,
being more goodlooking years after they became famous.

they accused them both of plastic surgery luhhh
duhhh~!

my Chen Yi Ru was BORN with good looks ok!
he so does not need plastic surgery to look good ;D

damnn he's so cute in the pic lah!
hahaha

I'ma cut his pic from the newspaper wakakaa!!!



SAD TO SAY!
babe told me that he two timed a girl, according to a newspap article as well!
O:

how can???

impossible! hahaha!

NEXT TIME MUST BUY CHINESE NEWSPAPER LIAO LO!
SEEING AS HE'S LIKE ALWAYS APPEARING ON THEM!


hoohooo



PS:

just thinking bout a title for each post makes my brain go 'ouch!'






No comments: