Sunday, October 25, 2009

ECS presentation OVER!!

2ndd post!

hehe I'm gonna keep my promise,
and blog not one,
not two,

but THREE posts!

all in one day! wahaha =D

there might even be 4 posts!


unbelievable?

believe it!



* *** * ****

just finished with our ECS presentation ~
veryyy happpy!

(:



me, CY and Wee.
we were the 1st ones to present in our gang.



with Majid. aka Jerry!! haha

cos he looks like Jerry in Tom and Jerry! =P






me and shin zhi.
their turn to present liao! :)P



older pic.. me wearing formal.
lols..


me and da jie!!
wooo~

dunno why, whenever take pic with da jie,
I feel damn happy. haha



and when I'm really happy,
I don't look good in pics.
T~T



sushi, shin zhi and da jieee ~


the other day...

with Mr Roy. haha



shin zhi wearing the super save 'necklace'



hoho

cam whored at laughing's place the other day.
zomg.. LOL!

damn fugleh the picss ;D

but funny to see. hahaha

laughed like hell after seeing them.



she's nuts





laughing~


THIS ONE MADE ME LAUGH LIKE SIAO! HAHAHA



Wee's tongue so long... reminds me of someone. haha!!



ghost!!


with laughingg~



I was born ham...
forgive me ):




me and CY.
haha





Rohit.
monday his turn to present. lolsss~
the last one!




took this pic on friday.
see this KC, so da pai like that. go sit in teacher's chair and ask her question.
LOL!!

but very funny also larhh. .haha ;D

No comments: