Monday, June 28, 2010

focus!

just look at that hand. is it tanned or is it tanned?
(i do not mean this in a good way)
*sighhhhh*


i think i'm losing my blogging mojo :(
so many thoughts in my mind, but i'm finding it harder and harder to put them into words. plus i have shitty memory and leave out little details in my posts.
ugghhh

x

been addicted to football lately. actually i'm just in it for the hotties. (it's not my fault i'm a girl)
so yeh. go Argentina! go Higuain. :P
i supported England in the England vs Germany match. cos England has got Lampard. ooh~ he's cute yo! hahaha
but owh well. they lost :(

on the bright side: Argentina won in the Argentina vs Mexico match. ^_^
Higuain <3 <3 <3 
and how come Argentina match always at 2am one? watch til half dead awake all the time.
this morning at 430am dad went downstairs, i think he's also kinda blurr cos he just woke or something.
he saw me watching tv, but he still asked me what was i doing. -__-

me: watching tv lah. 

dad: *walks down the stairs*

dad: waa. you also crazy for world cup ha? 
so who's playing now? 

me: Argentina. *big smile* and Mexico.

dad: ooh. how bout Germany and England. who won? 

me: Germany. 4-1 

dad: ooh. 

then he proceeded to walk upstairs. ~.~
sot sot one. he was scolding me in the beginning. but got distracted by the game. muahaha!!


x
received this cute note from ah Vian. hahaha. so funny lah her. aduhh.
the p.s part says : "it's new money leh. try to smell it. got the very new de smell. HAHA! :P"

i laughed after reading it. and funny enough, i really smelled the money. -___-


x

i look like a guy with my hair up :|

neways, changed muh blogskin. can't say i love it. cos i don't :S 
it's just so...... so... hmm.. hehe. i also don't know how to say.
i guess 'not right's the word for it.


had brunch with KC and Wan Yeng this morning. they're probably in Tawau now :D
sadly Wan Yeng's not gonna be in Miri next sem.. cos she graduate already. haisss..

plus i'm kinda nervous for tomorrow... *sigh. hopefully everything goes well! gonna get a good night's rest tonight. no more football matches for me i guess.
i hope i get the job. and please please please. i hope my future boss is nice. :3

No comments: