Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sex God

eyebags - check
pimples - check
dry fringe --- check!



realized that i haven't camwhored in a while. maybe cos i'm not looking my best nowadays. ha ha
so.... i watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging today. Crystal introduced the movie to me. and ZOMG it was awesome!! the guy is so so cute <3 where the hell they find these actors?
i really hope to marry an ang moh lah!! WTF love their fair skin, big watery blue eyes, and messy brown hair. what's not to love?



such hotness, and he's married to a 42year old woman. she's a cougar i tell you, a COUGAR!!!!
release him from the spell you cast on him, bitch!!




note to self: remember to wish for an ang moh (super duper hot is a must) husband who loves me above all and pampers me til i get diabetes for my birthday next year. oh yeah baby <3

No comments: