Thursday, April 15, 2010

dear mum

to me,
my mum is like Miranda Priestly in The Devil Wears Prada.

i try so hard to please her, hoping to see her smile in return.
i'd do anything to have her recognition, to have her say that she's 'proud of me'.


and you know what? maybe she is.
maybe she just doesn't show it. just like Miranda.
she was proud of Andrea Sachs (Anne Hathaway) in the end, right? she just keeps it to herself.
even when Andrea smiled at her, she looked back coldly, but smiled silently after she left.


(:




imagine how happy i was to find my passport on the table this morning. teehee~
means i can go Excapade with my friends! weehoo~~ :D damn happy

thank you mum, thank you dad. <3



PS:
thanks to all who said all those encouraging words in the chatbox. really appreciate it. hehe. love you all too.
muahs ~ ♥




 Rain - Love Song.  << really damn nice. ! 

No comments: