Friday, April 30, 2010

my source of happiness

here's the thing:
i stopped pressuring myself to save for a new phone. so this whole week, i needn't worry about not having enough money to spend because i must save a certain amount.

no more watching other people licking their ice creams while all i can afford to lick is the sweat off my face.
no more stopping myself every time i want to buy something because now, i have all the money in the world to spend!
muahaha!!

do you know how it feels?

great.


i've never felt this happy in a long long time.
i mean yeah i've had happy days, but the happiness i get from spending is 'special'.

i feel free. untied. i don't know? i just hate the feeling of having to stop myself from being happy.
and in this case, being happy means spending money.

thus, if i continue to save for the damn phone, then i would have to sacrifice my money spending so i can do some money saving.

however...

 being happy = spending money

if money spending decreases, then being happy decreases too.
now...
              who would want that, right?


x


so imma make myself happy again later on today by buying myself Prawn Mee for lunch. then ice cream after. ^-^
in your face! (suckers who can't afford ice cream cos you have to save for a new phone!!)
*evil laugh*



 Kim Hyung Jun (right)
my other source of happiness. teehee~ <3




-update- !!

Terry, being considerate about my feelings? i'm in awe.
hahahaha

No comments: