Saturday, May 2, 2009

blogging with a laptop!! wakaka


I am so happppiiiieeeeee !!!
because,
my ear feels much much better !
:D
though the inside still swells, I think?
cause I can't see inside my ear bahh..
lolol
plus I'm lazy and can't be bothered to take a pic of the inside of my ear
eeew much
LOL!
one more thing!!
can you believe it??
my dad installed wireless connection thingy in our home
woots?
so now I'm like blogging with a laptop!!
my dad's larh
T,T
I don't have my own.
*sobs*
now waiting for Kel to give me my pink lappy
muahaha!!
oh and,
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT MY BLOG IS ACTUALLY BANNED BY THIS LAPTOP!!
=.=
OMG...
IS MY SITE REALLY THAT,
UNHEALTHY?
LOOOOOOOOOL
lelele~
wait my dad back then ask him to unblock it bahh
haha,
okayy now I'm gonna ask my mum whether I can meet with my lovers o not..
=(
wish me luck
T_T

No comments: