Tuesday, May 12, 2009

the end.


duckkiieesss
aren't they cute??

apuhhh
I am so bored larhh someone save me or rather just shoot me and END MY MISERY

T___T

dunno why so bored all of a sudden also.
hahass
read so many random people's blogs
even googled certain ppl's names
(stalker I know)
muahhaha!!
too bad I dunno the angmoh's name nia!!

hahah!!
crazy liaos
WTH
-_____-


anyways,
was chatting with da jie and sushi
like omg lah so #$%*&#*(%&#$*(%&#$* funny
we were talking bout XXX then suddenly KC comes saying that he's the most handsome one.
then we were all like puke puke gag gag
LOL!!

and so on.
it's just so hilarious lah him being so confident all of a sudden
I mean, claiming that you're the MOST handsome of all?
that must mean he's confident,
in SOME way right???

LOL!



I have something to say.
though I know the person I'm talking about,
no,
to be honest,
I DO NOT KNOW whether the person I'm talking about will read this or not.
but it's not important anymore.

I just want to express how I feel.
I was so bored just now till I went to read your blog.
(you'll know who you are if you read what I'm gonna say next)

you said you were flipping through some old cards.
then you realized those words in the cardlooks nice, but are all fake.
those flowery words were written to hide one's uglyness.
tricking ppl to believe them.
(I translated her words cause she wrote in chinese so pardon me if I'm wrong)

well,
I am not scolding anybody when I write this post.
I just want to say

how could you?
why would you?
how could you.....

when I read that post of yours,
I regretted
should have just died of boredom

I can tell you this.
our friendship may have ended because of what happened.
but
never in my life did I fake a friendship.
I never did and I never will.
what made you think that my friendship with you were based on lies is beyond me
obviously you never trusted me.

hah.
if I wanted to 'jia jia' be friends with you,
then tell me.
WHY WOULD I WASTE MY FREAKING TIME FAKING A FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU,
THEN GO THROUGH ALL THE TROUBLE WRITING A CARD (WHICH, ACCORDING TO YOU, IS FULL OF LIES)
WHY GO THROUGH ALL THAT??

suan liao.
you think whatever you want.

11/5/09.
this was the day you wrote that post.
reading it now,

I have nothing to say,
but,

"I'm speechless."

No comments: