Wednesday, May 27, 2009

of all the stupid things....

I'm sure you all are wondering:

WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING STILL AWAKE SO EARLY IN THE MORNING?!?!

=.=

well...
what can I say?
I've done it again.

I think I really should attempt to break the 'most-stupid-acts-ever-done-by-a-sane-human' record!
I just might stand a chance.

if I wasn't doing something stupid then I'd be snoring away right this minute,
or perhaps drooling dreaming,
instead of sitting here with my eye lids closing anytime soon and yet still typing away !

there is something seriously wrong with me.

.

...

.

....

I'm not sleeping because~

I just dyed my hair.
LOL!
=.=

yes, stupidness of it all.
well,
was 'cong dong' as usual luhh.
then when I saw my brother back early from tuition,
quickly forced him to help me dye my hair!
*sinister and oh-so-evil laugh*

hmm..
though he was back early,
after 'mo shang mo xia' for a while (it was really a while only!)
it was already 10pm!!
-____-
ma guuu !!

then I dunno what wrong with my brain,
still insist on dying my hair now.
went to my bro room.
then he go fake sleep cos dun wanna help me.
LMAOOO!!!
:P

in the end I dragged him into helping me do the dirty work neways!
wakaka!!

all I can say is,
I'm so fortunate to have such a brother man!
^^
really
hehe...

1stly, he helped me dyed my hair right,
then he even made sure that every part is covered with the thingy.
(but who knows he might be seriously enjoying the whole thing huh!
I bet he secretly wants to be a hairstylist!)
hahahaha!!

anyways,
while helping me dye my hair,
we both talked luhh
heh~
good times, good times =)

one thing we talked about was Facebook.
he also made a 'How Well do you know me' Quiz mar.
so I said,
eii I never knew you dreamt of becoming a police when you grow up.

like lol?
hahahaha!!
funny bah his quiz.
I scored 77% wor~
highest scorer so far muahaha!!

then he did my quiz too!
LOL!!
(never knew we cared so much bout each other *blush*)

when he found out that the colour I'm dye-ing now is dark burgundy which is somewhat purple(?)
he was like,
*skeptical look*
your Quiz not say you dye red colour meh?

me:
*acts innocent*
no mah..
I actually wanted to dye red one but cannot find red colour okay.
(which is actually half true okayy!!)
:D

and guess what?
my brother scored highest in my Quiz too!
wuahaha!!
aidi lo..
very happy dunno why XD

one more question in my brother's Quiz is:
am I a good lier?

LOOOOL~
this...
the last option is 'I never lie'
omg
=.=
this I close eyes also know bu ke neng.
hahaha!!
so I chose 'only with my dad'

AND I WAS RIGHT!!!
muahhahaa!!!

funny lah..
and my bro said it's because my dad trusts us too much,
while my mum will think about what we say before believing.
haha!

.

.

.

.



just done washing the dye off my hair
~.~
it is so late liao wtf !!
was so tired just now but after washing and everything now I'm wide awake.
=.=
wanna siao liao!


anyways,
advice from ME to YOU:


IF YOU WANNA DYE YOUR HAIR,
JUST GO SALOON BETTER.
=.=


why?


1. you don't have to read the instructions on how to use and apply the dye.
2. the stylist does all the work! all you have to do is place your ass at a most comfortable spot on the chair provided (which happens to NOT be made of wood .__.)
3. you will be sitting on a much more comfortable chair in a much much more comfortable room. (with aircond! ... instead of in the bathroom =.=)
4. you won't have to clean up after everything
5. you'd probably be dye-ing your hair at a more.... appropriate time, which for example is in the morning or afternoon, and NOT sometime near midnight -__-
6. the resulting hair colour should be more balanced, or rather, see-able.
(dunno mine balance o not, but I trust my bro's skill larh :P)
7. you won't have to throw away towels just because you stained it while dye-ing! ==
8. who knows if you're lucky the hair stylist might be of the opposite sex and is on fire (a.k.a. drop dead gorgeous) ???? [I am just saying, you never know right?!]
9. so what if the hair stylist is ugly/ghey/whatever, there's still a possibility that the next stranger that enters the saloon is gonna be spicy hot right? *wink wink*
10. too bad that hot stranger's gonna see you with your hair all sticky with the chemical thingys, (uh uh, definitely not a sight for sore eyes).
good news is, you won't have time to care.


once you see the bill.


right?
:P



PS:
I'm not sure how's the colour of my hair right now.
but if you see me,
please do say things like:
"oohh~ you dyed your hair, didn't you?"
or
"hey, there's something different bout your hair. "


(even if there is zero difference)
anything please.
LOL!!
at least make me feel that all that trouble was worth it
T,T


.


PPS:
thanks dear brother for your help!
paiseh I bothered you despite the fact that you have a test tomorrow! :(
*not that you were studying ahem*
:P
hahhaa!!!
nevertheless,
love you lah!
*pukes*


PPPS:
Doreen Darling,
paiseh luhh my bro helped me liaos dun need to bother you anymore :P
thank goodness it wasn't you helping me larh..
if not your hands are so gonna get dirty!
:D
thanks anyways darling
luv ya! XD

2 comments:

Joan said...

your bro so cool. wakakakaka... XDDD should ask him dye my hair oso. :PPP jkjk. HAHAHA.

MeLo♥ said...

hahaha!! LMAOO!!!
aidi.. so many ppl say he's cool. lolssss ~